Picture Perfect Memories (Nakahara Chuuya)

Start from the beginning

"That was so embarrassing..." you whispered, still hearing the loud beat of your heart.

"I'm really sorry... It's just that I still didn't know how to control it fully and I should of-"

"But that was so cool, Chuuya kun!!" you suddenly exclaimed, grabbing his hands.

"E-Eh?"

"You can control gravity! And since you can't control fully yet, you still have more room to improve! I want to see the real For the Tainted Sorrow!" you grinned, flashing your adorable smile. Chuuya blushed slightly and smiled back.

"I'll promise that I'll master my ability for you."

It was the next day at kindergarten again and you were at the playground drawing a picture with a stick on the dirt while you heard nasty growls and mumbles. Your drawing was overshadowed by three figures standing right behind you.

"Hey, you." a cold tone ordered you to turn around as you did. There was three girls with their hands on their hips, glaring at you.

"Um, hello..." you gulped, scared where this was going.

"I heard what happened to you and Chuuya kun yesterday, pretty embarrassing, wasn't it?" the girl in the middle smirked while the two girls behind her snickered along.

"Y-Yeah, so?" you stood up, putting a brave look on your face.

"When he 'lifted' your dress, I heard you were wearing diapers!!" the girl suddenly cackled. "Who still wears diapers, you're in kindergarten for pete's sake!"

You made a huge 'O' with your mouth, your nose scrunched up. "I do not wear diapers! Who said that?!"

"A boy from our class. He said he saw it crystal clear that you were wearing diapers! I mean how baby can you get?!"

You wanted to get back at them for bullying you over something meaningless like diapers, but you remained calm and still as you thought that it was the best to not fight these girls.

"Why are you giving the silent treatment for, (F/N)??" when the girl was about to grab your wrist, you felt something warm and soft grab yours instead. You looked up and it was that orange haired boy again.

"Don't touch (F/N)." he growled, gripping your wrist tightly.

"Oh no! Look who it is! The perverted peeker! Let's get outta here before he checks our underwear!!" the girls suddenly shrieked, running away from them.

"Who ya callin, 'perverted peeker'?? Next time I won't let you get away so easily if you touch my (F/N)..." he grumbled angrily to himself.

"Um, Chuuya kun? You can let go now." you said as Chuuya jumped up in surprise and realized that he was holding your hand.

"Sorry..." he bloomed as he reluctantly let go of your hand. Truth is, he wanted to hold onto it for the rest of your life so he can protect you from all the mean people like those girls.

"Don't say sorry! You stood up for me! Thank you so much, Chuuya kun." you pursed your lips into a sweet smile.

"Why didn't you say something back to them?" he asked.

"If I said something back to them, things would probably get more worse... Plus, it's not a big deal anyways..." you shrugged it off.

"It is a big deal to me! You should of said something back there to protect yourself!" he grabbed your hand again, making you bloom.

"Well, I guess I'm happy that I didn't say anything!"

"Why is that?"

"Because Chuuya kun wouldn't rescue me if I did say something back! So thanks again!" you grinned, making the hot headed boy blush intensely.