Chapter 3

Ok im going to tell him now i told my self as Josh talked about set on the phone at this rate i would have to cut over him "Josh i need to tell you something and  no it cant wait and yes its important we going to have a baby" i bit my lip  and listened hard "Thats good news right i mean well i think it is what about you?" he asked .

"Yes i think it its good news aswell " i rolled my eyes "well then its awsome want to go out for lunch ?" he asked i sighed he was happy and thats what i wanted "sure i come to the studio i need to get something anyway" i smiled "ok see you then love you "he replied "yeah love you to " i hung up .

" Congrats J Josh told us the good news" Poppy and 20 others told me as i made my way to set ok this was embrassing and annoying "can i ?.

" Poppy started but quickly put her hand on my tummy "Woah you see this this is still my body this is not something where public can just come up and freaking poke me !" i hissed and tuned to leave . Forget about lunch im going to Rorna atleast she doesent like all this baby crap .

"Hey Jake " she smiled and opened the door to her flat what to me was like a pent house ! "Hey how things ?" i replied and left for te living room when my phone went off it was Josh "Hey where are you ?" he asked "im at Rornas anyway i have to go see you at home" i replied and hung up.

"sup with you ?" Rorna raised an eyebrow "nothing im having a baby and ive only just told Josh and half the people at work kept of saying congrats " i hissed " well aint that what there supose to do ?" she chuckled "mind your self Rorna " i smiled .

When i got home Josh was sat out side on the stairs waitting for me "Hey" i smiled and jumped up the steps "Hey why didnt you want to go to lunch ?" he asked and sat me on is lap "Josh why did you tell everyone ?" i whined agaist his chest ."

Aw baby im sorry i couldnt help it " he held me close and kissed my forehead "its ok i just dont like people thinking its ok to come up and start touching me" i groaned " aw its ok i understand come on lets go inside" he suggested and helped me up . 

"So how long J ?" he asked as we sat watcing the tv " 2 weeks but i only found out yesterday " i replied  he smiled " i really cant believe it " he gently rapped his arms around me "are you happy" i bit my lip and looked up at him . "Very " he smiled nand gently kissed me "good " i grinned and fell asleep  . 

"Ok im going to be fine look after JJ for me il be home soon"Josh grinned yes Josh had said until we knew if the baby was going to be a boy or girl we should call it JJ so it could be Josh j or Jakelyn j .

"We will be fine have a good time" i smiled and kissed him gently and watched his pull away to go to work .

My baby bump was starting to show i was 2 months on line everything was fine i did want a baby boy , all that farther like son stuff i found cute but when ever i tryed to get him to tell me which one he would like a tiny tiny tiny bit more he would never say .

So what shall we do today ? i asked myself before running a shower , me and Josh were going to find out the gender of our baby today .

As the hot water rushed over me i felt a pang of fear what happened if our baby was ill? no dont say that because everythings going to me ok . 

I pulled on my shorts and a blue jumper and sat by the fire "hey baby how are you too ?" Josh whispered into my ear "ready for the hospital ?" he wrapped his arms around my baby bump"yeah i just need to go get my shoes " i slowly jumped up and went to the hall and slid them . "Ready" Josh called opening the frount door . "Yeah " i replied hiding the sip of fear in my voice .