The walk down the aisle like seriously!?

*Courtney's POV *

We finally enter our college and start walking through the corridor to the front desk which is on the end of the right corridor which is a few minutes away. It looks like a long walk.

"Um. ..Guys? Why am I walking in the middle?" Cyrene asks uncomfortably.

Looking at her perplexed face, I reluctantly understand that it's quite discomforting for her to be in between me and Evans cause we are very tall and she is very tiny. It looks like a revenge plan to me for letting us be late.

Evans laughs whole - heartedly and says,"You are going to have to be there cause I hafta bump on hot guys, you know." and ends with an devious smile.

Cyrene turns to me and smiles sheepishly and says,"Please?" The next thing you know is that she is jutting her lips out.

"Nope, you were the one who made us late and on top of that I really need to wink at one hottie." In an instance, Cyrene scowls.

"You are not gonna care about your teeny tiny friend here who's have the worst slash awkward time in her dear life?" She shouted while I just shrugg in response.

There was a peaceful moment of silence until Cyrene breaks it, " Isn't it like walking down the aisle with your father, holding flowers in you hand and hoping that you don't trip and secretly hoping that the groom kisses you the way you dreamt of?"

Just as Evans and I hear it, we stop almost instantly and look at Cyrene with furrowed brows and a little bit of a weird face, giving her an awkward - er moment.

"Walking down the aisle like seriously?!" We said in unison.

"Aaaaaaaah....what? I was just thinking of wedding" she said sheepishly.

Evans and I shook our heads and start walking again, not even bothering about Cyrene who is swashed in between and keeping up with our pace. Of course she had to walk faster as Evans and I have longs legs and are walking quite fast. Maybe Cyrene doesn't care about time but I do!

Guys! Did you like it up till now? Please vote,share, comment and follow me! The next chapter is quite intense.
I know this chapter is short but I guess I'll make it up to you.