♚SHE [65] : CHOCOLATES♚

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"What I want to say in my own way?"

"Yeah, I bet he'll understand your feelings. Kaede."

Kayano smiled as she nodded, then Angel shoved the two chocolates in her bag, she zipped her bag afterwards.

"Oh, yeah...tell Karma to wait for me at the gates of Kunugigaoka." Angel stated.

"Alright, will do." Kayano nodded.

'Karma-kun and Asano-kun have lots of things in commonboth of them are good looking, each has a sadistic personalities, top notchers, heck they even liked the same girl!'

✦ ✧ ✦

Time Skip

Kayano stood in front of the table after class, Nagisa walked out of the room as she gripped on his coat. "Kayano? What's wrong? You're being so quiet." he asked.

'Oh, no—my heart's thumping so hard that I can't think.'

Karma and Nakamura began to eavesdropped in their conversation while smirking.

"Hey Nagisa...have you figured out your future plans?"

"Well, I kind of have an idea of what I want to be...but right now I'm not sure at all that I can be it."

'He'll probably a teacher...I've seen him look admiringly at Koro-sensei, not as an super creature or an assassin, but as a teacher. I bet he'll give his answer at the month-end career counselling, so with what face, what words do I give him this...?'

Then an memory flashed on her head as she remembered Angel's words earlier.

"Shouldn't you just say what you want to say in your own way?"

She let out a friendly smile as she handed Nagisa a box of chocolate. "Nagisa, thank you for staying by my side this whole year—here!"

"For me?" he asked, taking the chocolates.

"Yeah." Kayano began to push Nagisa in a friendly way as she began acting cheerfully.

"But, I mean, I'm the one who should be thanking you."

"Okay, mission accomplished! Well done! See you tomorrow, hope you get into that school!"

'Right now, Nagisa is looking straight ahead. I can't be next to him, distracting him...but I want to do something to thank him, I'll cheer him on with my very best smile.'

Kayano saw Karma and Nakamura eavesdropping as she walked up to them. "I guess I failed, huh?" none of the two said anything, they both just kept quiet.

"Oh, that's right—Karma-kun, go and wait for Angel outside the gates of Kunugigaoka."

"Eh? Angel-chan is...?"

"Yeah, she has something to say. I gotta go now, see ya!"

Cheerfully, she walked away with a heavy heart that is being masked by a happy-go-lucky smile.