♚SHE [65] : CHOCOLATES♚

Start from the beginning

"Today is valentines day, Angel. Girls give chocolates to the guy they like to express they're feelings..." the green haired fellow explained while slightly blushing, the red scarfed fellow just 'oh-ed'.

"Eh? Can't guys give chocolates to girls during Valentines day?"

"Of course they can't! Boys give something in return at White day!"

Angel was surprised, 'then why did Gakushu gave me chocolates today?'

"So girls give chocolates to the boy they like...huh?"

"Good, you finally get what valentines day means!"

Angel looked up to Karma who was now back to normal, she blushed and hurriedly looked away. 'That means, I have to give Karma a chocolate?'

✦ ✧ ✦

"Please, Kaede! Help me!" Angel cried for help from her classmate, Kayano Kaede, the green haired girl smiled.

"Alright, let's start off with the basics, okay?" Kayano sighed, giving in.

"Yeah, thank you~" Angel began to chop chocolate bars while Kayano instructed her how to, she just followed her instructions.

'She's the girl that Nagisa likes...' Kayano thought while silently staring at the red scarfed girl who was boiling the chocolates. There was no questions why he liked her; she was a good student-assassin.

"Hey Angel, what do you actually feel about Nagisa...?" the girl turned to Kayano as she paused for awhile, there was a chocolate stained on her cheek.

"Huh? He's a good friend of mine."

"...That's all?"

"What do you mean about that?"

"No, never mind. Forget everything all about I said."

'It seems to me that she doesn't see Nagisa in a romantic way...' thinking about that, made her smile. Now all of her doubts are finally cleared.

That Angel doesn't hold romantic feelings for Nagisa...

"Hey Angel, why are you making two chocolates? Who will you give the other one for if not to Karma?" Kayano asked.

After wrapping the chocolate in the box as she tied the ribbon, she turned to Kayano with a smile on her face. "This chocolate is for Gakushu~"

"Huh? To Asano-kun...?"

She grabbed a pricey chocolate from her bag and showed it to her friend. "Earlier, he gave me this. I promised to him to meet up and give this chocolate."

"...I see, but how are you going to give him the chocolate?" Kayano asked.

"What do you mean how? I'm just handing this chocolate, that's all." Angel simply stated.

Kayano was kinda confused as she had no idea how to give Nagisa this handmade chocolates.

"Shouldn't you just say what you want to say in your own way?"