the date

That is toki😍😍 also non as sasuri from naruto

Look at my self one last time. My hair was brush swupt to the side and I still was wearing a woman's kamono but more classy.

Toki is takeing me to a fancy western food place. I don't no what I was thinking. I never thought of my self as liking men. Many I was drunker than I thought.

I peek outside. Its about 8. Time to go. Toki said he'll meet me there.

©®©®©®©™

Near the place. There was light music comeing from inside. The closer I get I could hear rich people laughing and glasses clinking.

I stop and and fold my arms. I blow into the cold air. "Geez; where is he?"

As if on cue. "..hotaka." A familiar but dark voice said form behind me. I whip around supised. How was he able to sneek up on me that easily?

I look in aw at the man before me. "T..toki?" It can't be! The person in front of me was not the toki I had a date with. He had some kind of dark ora. His eye were nerrowed sharply and now red. I'm melting!! The clouk(?) Mad him that much more mysteries.

He smacks his lips. "Who else...?" He said looking down at his long black nail in annoyance.

"Sasuri from naruto."

"What?" He breaks into a cold sweat.

"Nothing." Heheheh

He clears his throat and turns cold again. He walks off. "Let's go; I don't have all night."

"Co-coming!" 'Asshole'.

We take our seats inside and oder. I order a lobster and toki gets a steak with Fri's.

Alright I have to ask. "Um so toki what happen to you?"

He grows a slight smirk. "Why do you not like it?"

"No, no its just....different."

"Why, you should be faltered my dear hotaka. Not many people see the see real me."

"But-," I started. I didn't want to fight. "I guess..."

The food came. "So toki why...me?"

He still and sigh. "Because; you remind me of me. Before I got big and made... Mistakes."

The rest of the night consist of 21 questions and laughing. and we had it shortly after we finish the food.

©®©®©®©™

Once we made it back home toki walked me my room because mine is the closest.

"Well see you tomorrow." I say closing the door.

The door stopped. I looked down to see toki's foot. "What is it toki?"

"I just-" he flung the door open grabing my face. He kiss me! "Oh, want you hotaka."

I looked at him shocked. Then with lust. I kissed him but.

His eyes widened. "Hotaka are you sure?!"

I had some time to think about it. I wasn't drunk at all that name. I do have feeling for toki. "Yes I want this."

His face turn serous. "Hotaka I'm warning you now, I have many secrets and this may not go well." I simply nod. This night was Unforgettable.(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

😲😱😆😆😆😆😆troll

I'm takeing some time to write the endings......... Trolllololololololollll

PS sasuri=puppet