The Talk

He was in a field. It was beautiful, the night sky above him was outstanding. There were beautiful butterflies, and dragonflies circling around him. The many colors of there wings flapping in every direction, it was perfect, it was quiet. "dipper" Dipper looked around, confused who had called him? Maybe a beautiful moon God, named Bill?

"Dipper" his surroundings were starting to shake, and the insects dispersed in an erratic motion, except one butterfly. "DIPPER!" The one butterfly suddenly transformed, into.. Mabel's head?!? "AHHH!" Dipper shot up from his comfortable bed, taking in his surroundings it was still dark! Glancing from the corner of his eye he saw the time, 3:00am! He has work in four hours!

Glaring at the shape of his sister, standing at the side of the bed. He was about to say something, when she grabbed his arm, and pulled him out of bed, and down the stairs into the kitchen. He was about to complain when Mabel shoved coffee in his hand, just the way he liked it, black. Purring in content he sat down at the kitchen table, as Mabel sat across from him.

Suddenly remembering he should still be in bed right now, Dipper glared at his sister. "Oh don't give me that Dipping sauce, we need to talk" Dipper groaned out loud, and rubbed his forehead tiredly, the last time his sister had needed to 'talk', was when Stan was still there, and the talk ended with the kitchen on fire, and the S.W.A.T team at there door.

"Oh god Mabel, what is it this time, I don't feel like going to jail" Dipper complained, yawning into his cup. "Hey it wasn't my fault Waddles didn't know how to cook steak!" Mabel said, flinging her arms into the air. "Mabel" Dipper said, giving her a blank stare "it's a pig." When suddenly, a squeal cut him off, looking down Waddles's soulless eyes met his, before the pig walked off. "The ways of Waddles is still a mystery today" Mabel said, quietly.

"Ok, ok let's get on with this, what is the reason that I'm up so early?" Dipper said, tiredly. "Bill" Mabel said, deciding to be blunt. Dipper choked on his coffee slightly, "Bill?? What about him?" Dipper asked cautiously, if his sister didn't approve all of the sudden, then that would definitely damper the relationship, him and the man had.

"Yes Bill, I want to know about what's happened between you, and him all of it I know you haven't told me everything, and no I'm not gonna try to make you stop seeing him, your a grown man, but your still my brother" Mabel said, seriously. "Ok, but I don't feel comfortable telling you about his past, it wouldn't be fair to him" Dipper said, firmly "alright, just tell me how things happened."

  After recounting his tales of Bill, it was already 5:00am. After several moments of silence from his sister, she finally looked up at him, her face completely serious. "Dipper how do you feel about him?" Mabel asked, eyes not leaving his. "I-I I think I'm falling for him Mabel, and I know that's so fucked up, he's in an insane asylum, for Christ's sake! But I don't know, there's something about him that draws me to him, he's protective, jealous, and dominant, he's everything I want!" Dipper yelled, a flush to his cheeks, as he panted slightly.

  When suddenly Mabel grabbed his hands, intertwining them with hers, as she gave him a light smile. "I'm glad you finally found someone like that Dipper, after HIM, I thought you'd never get back out there, but Dipper?" Mabel questioned. "Yes?" Dipper responded. "If you like him that much, then don't let him go, he sounds like he's worth fighting for, and if he's getting out in 6 months, then maybe he can be apart of the Pines family" she said, flashing him a smirk, as he blushed slightly.

  "Thanks Mabel, that meant a lot to me seriously, it felt good to tell someone, and your right I'm not gonna let someone like- like him" Dipper said, darkly, and frowning. "Ruin my dating chances, and I'm not gonna let someone like Bill get away" Dipper said, smiling brightly before glancing at the clock, and frowning. "But, why the hell did you have to wake me up so early?!" He said, once more glaring at his now chipper sister.

  "There ain't no rest for the wicked!" Mabel shouted, before throwing a smoke bomb to the ground, and disappearing. "How the hell?" Dipper questioned, the empty spot that once held his sister, before chuckling, over the years his sister had only gotten wackier, but hey! The customers at the shack, loved it.

  The coffee was now wearing off, so he decided that sleep never hurt. So, as he snuggled back down in his bed sheets, he smiled, he was ready for work today, and the talk Mabel gave him, had really helped. She was right, like always,  he wasn't gonna let Bill get away, like the other failed relationships. It was always great talking to his sister, and now that he had that load off his chest, he could sleep peacefully knowing that in less that 2 hours he would be at work and, he could see his man.