Meeting Him

Chris at concert in media

Miliyah's POV
"Miliyah wake your lazy ass up" yelled my abusive mother. I woke up because I know if I didn't then she would of hit me for not getting up and she would yell at Gino for helping me. Gino and my mom have been together for three years and it's been hell. Well not for me for her because truth be told he likes me more than her and she knows that so that why she doesn't like me.

My mother never has really been the "mother" type as some might say because she didn't have her's growing up. I've tried to be there for her but she's been a bitch so I just stopped.

"Miliyah Gino and I are going to LA and,no you're not going". When she said that I pretended to be hurt but I was really happy she was leaving but sad because Gino is leaving. Gino has been the father I've never had become my dad James died in a car crash I was told by Keisha my mom. But I really believe she set him up for some reason.

So after I did my hygiene and put on some leggings and a crop top. I saw Gino looking mighty hard and it made me blush and him to wink at me and it was a good then that disgrace of a mother I mine didn't see it because she would've been pissed. So after Keisha and Gino's things were packed and placed by the front door Keisha said
"Alright don't be bad blah blah blah you know the rest bye little girl Keisha rushed out so fast that I couldn't understand what she said". Gino only laughed because after that she left out.

"Aite look kiddo(nickname) we gone be gone for a while and Ima miss you like crazy but to make up for that time I got this for you" he reached in his back pocket and pulled out a ticket and a little thing for you neck that said VIP.

He saw my confused face and he chuckled,"what is that?" I asked," it's a ticket to your boys concert tonight" he replied. When he said that I got excited and screamed thank you loudly. "I know how much you like/love him so I bought you a full blown set", I looked confused again."I'm saying I bought you this ticket and a backstage pass". I flipped out when he said that. "So you saying I get to meet him? he nodded and you should start getting ready for the concert it starts at 8:30 it 6:09 now". But when he said that it was a hint of jealousy in his voice that made me smile and kissed his cheek.

When I did that he blushed then he remembered and said "before I go I got you this he gave me two big bags full of money. Think of this as a birthday present from me to you".

:Gino!!!! Keisha called,"come on we gone be late for the flight".

"Aite"he said back before he left he kissed me and not on the forehead on my lips, but with this kiss it was passionate as I'd saying "goodbye" then he hugged me and said "stay safe kiddo and left".

While I stayed right there thinking about the kiss I finally decided to get ready. When I came to it was 6:40 and I had like an hour or so to get ready. So I went in my closet and got a red crop top,black high waisted skinny jeans, a red and black cardigan and black and red custom made timbs with my gold chain,earrings and watch and my black purse.

After I got my outfit out I went to shower. When I got out I used my Victoria Secrets lotion and I put on a lace black set from them also. So after I was dressed it was 7:30. I didn't know how to get there so I used the tracker on my iPhone and saw I had to take the Homan bus all the way there which I did.

When I arrived at 8:20 everyone was inside so I walked in. The guard asked for my ticket and saw that I was supposed to be in front row(thank you Gino)so he took me there and I waited for the show to begin.....this should be fun.

Chris's POV
"Alright Chris your on in
5
4
3
2
1"

When I stepped out on the stage I felt loved. All my fans were here and supporting me I was overwhelmed by all the love and I thought to myself let's get this started.

(Fast forward)
So after doing 30 songs I was tired so I decided to let people sing my songs for me while I rested. As the mic was passed some could sing some couldn't. But it wasn't until I got to this one girl with and angelic voice. Singing "Should've Kissed You"

"Why am I mad? I don't get,it seems like every time you give me sighs and I miss it,I did it again I admit it,I left you standing and now I regret it".

When I heard her I sent Chino my guard to get her.

Miliyah's POV
After I got done singing every one applauded for me including Chris who was looking at me hard. Then I felt a big hand tap on my shoulder and this big black dude said "come with me" at first I was hesitant because I did know him then he told me "I work for Chris but I still wouldn't believe him the he showed me his badge and I saw that he did in fact work for him.

He showed me to the backstage area and he said "sit here until Chris comes and if you hungry get some snacks on the table". I simply nodded and got a cola and some chips and finished both while I watched Chris perform I acted like I could wait until Chris came but truth be told I couldn't.

Chris's POV
Thank you guys so much for the love and support you guys have been giving me make sure you go get my new album "Ain't Nothing"(made up) love y'all stay breezy and I walked off stage.

When I got back to my dressing room I saw the girl and I got nervous that's how fine she was. She was about 5'4 or 5'5, long straight hair, no stomach but big ass, thighs and nice c-cup breast(don't ask how I know). When she saw me standing there she got mad happy and that made Cj mad happy also.

So I asked "what's your name ma?....

"Miliyah" her soft voice spoke.

"Aight so let me get to it I think you fine as fuck and I want to get to know you so what you think?". Then what she said next made me think "aren't you gonna ask my age?" she asked. Damn I forgot about that. Yeah my bad how old are you?

Miliyah POV
When he asked that I got sad. "I'm six teen years old Chris".

Chris's POV
When she said 16 I was shocked because she looked older like way older she was shaped better than some of the women I was dealing with. But deep down I was happy. Cause you see I love young girls around her age but I only know that.

"It's ok Miliyah we can still hang".

When I said that her eyes lit up.

"So look Ima take you to my mansion you can be my special guest ok?"

"Ok" she then nodded.

"And we about to leave do you need to go home and get your things she nodded again?"

She stood up to leave and I laughed to myself she was short compared to my 6'2 frame. Then that chuckle turned to a me saying "damn" under my breath.
Her ass was fat in those jeans I had to "remind" myself that she was 16. Then not only that her cardigan fell and she bend over to get it and all you saw was ass. "Remember man" was all that was in my head ass we made it through the back to my red and black Range Rover.

And I was happy at the fact that Miliyah and I were matching and the range. All three of us werrwearing red and black. This should be fun I thought to myself as I drove down the late Chicago streets.

Scratch 13 she's 16