I Love You

Kailyn,

"I'm sorry Chres but just know, that I Love You and I hope we can be friends after this." I stated to my now ex boyfriend. " It's okay Kailyn, I know why you're doing this. Oh, I'll love to be friends with you still, too." He replied with his million dollar smile. I chuckled a little. "Welp, I'll see you whenever you wanna help with the baby?" I questioned. "Yeah, I'll see you tomorrow." Chres Responded while I walked out the door.

-

3 years later

Kaylin,

Hi, Im Kailyn. Im 22 Years old, and the mother of Amari August. Chresanto August, also known as the former band member of the former group 'Mindless Behavior'. We were together for a long while, did, I got preggo, he was busy with trying to care for Amari and his job. We decided to break up and work out a co-parenting relationship. We've been doing good with it for three years, so why not just stay in this position?

Well some things about me and my life are: I'm a model and part time hair stylist. I have two best friends, who are Bre'Shay and Karmen. We've been through thick and thin with each other and the were and still are great supporters with Mari (A-Mar-Ri). 

There's a lot more things I can say, but I gotta go now.. Byee...
--------------------------------------------------

Okay So Here's My 2nd Story And I Would Love For Y'all To Check Out My Image Book!!

Tell Me About This Intro And COMMENT!