I gave her a frozen and Mickey Mouse sutiecase then got my two out.

We walked inside the hotel to get a room till I found a house .

Desk Lady: Hi may I hel... OMG your Chris Browns girlfriend and this is his step daughter Jessie!

She to happy to see us but I have to make this quick and I still have bruises on my but I put on glasses .

Jessie : Umm no you have it twisted im Jessie and this Katie .. But not to be rude I would like to rent out a hotel for 1 month and fast  .

Nosey : But you live with the Chris Brown why do you need a ... ( GCO )

Jessie : GET ME A FUCKING HOTEL ROOM BE FOR I BLOW THIS BITCH UP THEN CALL MY HOMIE INDIA TO COME FUCK YOU UP !!!

I yelled at her because I was mad and tired of ppl being nosey .

Bitch: Okay damn nasty ass white bitch.

That (cut it) I slapped the shit outa ha and grabed a key looked at her computer to see such room was open put 50 cent in the counter and left

Skank:  You can't do that come back .

I laughed as me and Katie walked to room 301 on the 2 floor.

India pov.
10:30 p.m

Everone in this house is up and I have check up at 12:00 so ima start getting ready .

India : AUGUST ?

August : What damn girl i was in the shower

India : oh well its my turn so her out .

August : I was done anyway

I got up took my shower burshed my teeth and got dressed

I was doin' my hair and August came up behind me holding my stomach and kissing my neck

August : You look good but you ready ?

India : Yes, is Skyler ready ?

August: yea she wearing light blue jeans, an all white shirt that says swag in black , and her 13's

India : That sounds cute. Come on

August : SKYLER BABY GIRL COME ON .

Skyler came running out hugging my legs then going to August .

Skyler: Daddy guess what.

August : What pumpkin ?

He said walking outside

Skyler : Me like a boy 😀

August stopped and I laughed pushing him to put skyler in the car .

August : Skyler  we don't like boys they are nasty .

Skyler : So your nasty ?😀

I bust out laughing while August blanked faced me getting in the drivers side of the car.

August : No, Sky daddy is a clean man it's just them other boys are nasty ok ?

Skyler : No mommy said I can have boyfriend .

August looked mad .

August : you said she can have a boyfriend?

India : Yes. I mean why not she only 3 her birthday is coming up and I also told her she can invite him to the party . 😏😊

August almost ran into the hospital That I an going to .

August : No the hell she can't . Her birthday is July 4 and she ain't haven no lil niggas runnin' around here. Now get ya ass out and Sky  we'll talk later.

I got out as August got Skylet out and we walked into the hospital.

Desk Lady: How may I hel... OMG it's August Alsina and ... Eww his pet .

I put my purse down about to slap her but August grabbed me and told Skyler to sit down he picked me up sitting me down .

India: my purse I should go get it.

I got up grabbed my purse and smacked her with it making my lip gloss fall out . August came running to get me and put me down again.

August : Stay here I'll go get you signed in.

India : My lip gloss I should go get it .

I stood up but Skyler held me by my shirt.

August and Skyler : Sit down little one .

I looked at Skyler and she smiled tooth less pulling her iPad out August back pack he wore with his outfit.

August pulled close whispering in my ear.

August : Stay yo ass here and watch her be for I take you out and my little one will be here early . You under stand me ?

India : No sir good bye👋-

He walked off to get my doctor and everything ready .

Skyler : Mommy I hungry .

India : Look in your daddy's back pack and get your snacks out.

August came back .

August : You need to stop going around slapping people .

India : Ooo shut up

Doctor: Ms.Love ?

India : Here.

I stood up with August Skyler .

Doctor: Ummm how old is she ?

August : 2

India : She 3 dumb ass

August : No she not she 2

India : you wasnt there for her 3 birthday or the birth so shut up .

August : What ever me and sky are leaving call when you ready .

August left with my daughter in his hands .

Doctor : Are you ready to start your check up ?

India: Umm y-yes .

A/N I'm not telling the sex of the baby till she is 8 months and right now she's 5 months but don't worrie I'll skip 3 months for yall💋

August pov.

Im horny and I need sex but I can't  that from India because she's pregnant and I'll hurt the baby so ima call up a side chick and get some from her .

              Phone convo.                     

" Aye Ma can u slide thur "

     "Yeah omw . Is that bitch there?"

"Nah she the doctor ."

" oh look baby she sick come be with me and Fuck me all the time not her "

"She not sick she checking on our baby and I'm not gon' leave her for you ."

"Fuck you August"

" That's what you comin' over here for "

"Bye."

" Bye. and wash ya ass last time you was fishy 🐟 "

A/N : I didn't check nun of this I just had to update if any mistakes I'm sorry 😖✌