Part 2

Katie pov

My daddy name is Chris and Mommy and daddy fight ... A lot sometimes when I'm sleep I hear mommy crying and daddy yelling at her to shut the Fuck up . Yup I cuss I get it from my bestie Skyler. One day mommy and daddy were fighting for a week straight and at night is when it really goes down . They think I'm sleep but I'm really hearing and watching them , Daddy starts yelling at , mommy dose the same thing daddy slaps mommy so hard her nose starts to bleed then she starts crying verey loud and daddy climbs on top of her and beats her and sometimes even pulls out his Hot Dog and makes mommy do nasty stuff.

Right now I'm listening to mommy and daddy fight and he's hitting her and she crying and yelling for him to stop but he's not . If I go in there I'll get in trouble .

Mommy : CHRIS STOP IT PLZ IM SORRY I WONT DO IT AGAIN .

Daddy : SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU DIRTY LITTLE HOE NEXT TIME WHEN I TELL YOU TO DO SOMETHING I BET YOU WILL LISTEN WON'T YOU .

Mommy: YES SIR

Daddy stoped hitting her and he told her to stop crying and when she didn't he slapped her . Daddy walked in my room wich was right in front of his and they door was open .

Daddy : You and ya mommy going to that girls day Bullshit just let mommy get ready

I nodded and put on my shoes then watched Oliva

Jessie pov

I was cleaning up my face and the rest of my body form my beating I just got . I don't understand why over the phone he started sounding so nice .

15 minutes later I was done applying my makeup on my bruises and redoing my hair

I walke in Katie's and told her to come on

Katie : Mommy are you ok ?

Jessie: Yea I'm fine . Mommy is just fine

I said picking her and trying not to cry .

I have to leave be for Katie grows up thinking it's ok to let a men beat on her and Shit cuz it's not .

I got a call from India asking where are we and I told her down the street so I was speeding down the highway and shit 💩 trying to get there

15 minutes later we pulled up to the outlet stores and first we went to get our nails done our hair went shopping for Skyler and Katie then our selves . By this time it was 10:00 and Sky and Kat was out like a light .

We where walking and talking and she asked me why I jummped everytime she touched me and said I just got the mutherfuking Jumpies Nigga . Lol we talked some more and she asked more about me and why I was this and that I made up something and she looked like she wasn't buying it .

We went back home and I got her ready for bed then me . Chris was sleep so I went to sleep with Katie.

😁👋👋👋👋 Heyyyyyyy crabs wyd .

I'm sorry I'm really slow . But I don't give a fuck .