A pig on fire

Male Jesse x Reader

Jesse's POVy

I walked along in the woods with Ruben, looking for materials for Ender-con. When all the sudden I hear loud barking, then a wolf explodes out of the bushes. Ruben starts running and the wolf chases after, "Ruben!" I shout, bringing out my wooden sword and chase  the wolf. I finally catch up when the wolf corners Ruben against a mountain, "over here ya stupid wolf!" I shout, the wolf instantly whips around a growls, then charges at me. It knocks me down and snarls, then lunges for my neck, instantly I shove my sword in front of it so it bites down hard on my wooden sword. It jerks it's head around trying to get the sword out of my hand. When it's jerking around I notice something, blue! It has a blue collar! The wolf raked a claw down My cheek, "ack! Get off my you dumb mutt!!!!" I shouted "Barnaby!!!" Came a voice from farther in the woods. The wolf seemed not to hear. "Get off me!" I shouted. Then a splintering crack. 'Oh no!"  I thought 'my sword!' I quickly let go of my sword, instantly the wolf let go and grabbed hold of my left arm in his mouth and jerked his head around. Then a whistle came from the same place as the call did. The wolf hesitantly let go of My arm and walked away, ears sagging. I got up, blood dripping from my face and arm.

~your POV~

"Barnaby!!!" You shout for your wolf. But he doesn't come, you walk around for a couple of minutes then whistle for your wolf. A coupe seconds later Barnaby comes back ears sagging, "Barnaby!" You shout hugging your wolf, then a look into his eyes, "don't ever do that again!" You say. Barnaby gives a slight whimper. "Come on" you say getting up "we have to get back to the others!"

~time skip~

You arrive at Ender-con, "guys!" You shout to the ocelots, "hey (y/n)!" Lukas says as you stand next to him.
You and the ocelots sign up or whatever (lel XD) and as your walking you hear voices, you can't exactly hear what their saying but their there. Couple seconds later a girl with dark skin, a huge guy (lel) a boy with suspenders, and a pig walk up to sign in or whatever (lel again). You look at the boy with suspenders, he has a claw mark on his left cheek and a bite mark on his left arm. You feel Barnaby tense next to you and he starts to growl, "hush" you tell your wolf. Your rival teams name is the dead enders.

~time skip~ everyone starts to build there thing. The dead Enders build has fireworks! And everyone seems to like it. You admire it yourself. Hear Aiden bickering angrily, then the sound of a pig, you turn around and the pig in the enderdragon costume is on fire! And Aiden is backing away from lava. Then the boy with the suspenders, who was called Jesse, ran after his pig who was running into the woods. Then Barnaby runs after Jesse barking like mad. "Barnaby!!!" You shout and chase after your wolf.