Forever A Glitch

Two days left. Two days and your and your best friend can finally go home. You woke up to your best friend playing (Best friend's favorite song). You threw a sock at your best friend as you buried your face in a random pillow.

"Time to wake up sunshine!" Your best friend cooed. "Don't." You had quite the temper in the morning; always grumpy. "How long have you been up?" You said groggily. "Just woke up!"
"Lies..." You said, to tired to actually care.

     After getting ready for the day you grabbed the car keys. "We only have two days left, wanna do something?" Your best friend took the car keys. "I saw something yesterday that you might of liked. Let's do it." Before you could exit your best friend stood in front of you. "Ah, ah, ah!" Your best friend said waving a finger.

Your best friend came back with a red, paisley styled, handkerchief. "Don't tell me your-"
"Yup! Now turn around!" Your best friend said as they tied the cloth around your face. Your best friend had to guide you to the car, and struggled doing so. You stumbled and fell on the asphalt.

After a long walk to your destination your best friend took off he blindfold. You gasped in shock. It was laser tag! "Zap Rush!" You read happily. You loved laser tag when you were a little tag. The happy memories flooding your mind;making you forget what has been happening at Dreaded Dreamworks.

You and your best friend walked in. It was empty except for a young girl at a counter. "Hello! Welcome to 'Zap Rush!' Would you like to wait for other people to come or play one on one?" You and your best friend exchanged looks. "One on one please! Your going down (F/n)!"

You rolled your eyes. "As if!" Once you and your best friend were suited up you were handed the laser guns. "You're team blue and you're team red!" You have gotten team red. You were excited for the laser tag game.

     She let you two in and both of you went on the opposite sides of the large, pitch black room. The only light came from neon candy decor and walls to hide behind. The light on your best lit up. It was white so you knew the game has begun.

     You stalked and stalked your best friend until you knew you had him/her. You shot your best friend in the back and their best lit up red. You hid behind a neon pink pillar before your best friend could of spotted you.

"Ohhhh (F/n)~" your best friend cooed. You giggled and ran away. You ran into a red candy cane and fell down with a plump. "Ouch!" You felt a hand on your shoulder. "Alright, alright, you got me!" You said before you turned around. You stood up and brushed off your pants. When you turned around a shriek escaped your lips. There stood Peach, a knife in her right hand.

You found a way to escape and ran as far as you could. Your best lit up. "Oh my gosh! Thank goodness that-" you looked down at the light. It was green. "Green?" You looked in front of you. You screamed once more as Pumpkin was coming closer to you with a laser gun in hand.

     You ran as fast and far that you could. "(F/n)!" You heard your best friend call. You found them very quickly and they were crying. "Did Peach hurt you!" Your best friend looked up in horror. Your best friend mouthed the words, "run". You looked behind you to see Peach and Pumpkin. You screamed as you grabbed your best friend's hand.

     "Why were you crying?" You barley mustered from being out of breath. "Because Peach almost got me...she missed me by so little..." Your best friend said in a very depressing tone. You both found the exit and nearly broke down the doors. The woman at the front was gone.

     There was posters on the desk saying,

Glitch

You better run

Run so far

     You and your best friend left in a flash. "To the car!" You said as your best friend pulled out the keys. You two ran to the car and locked the doors. You both rested and relaxed. "Should we go back in? I hate to say it but all that running made me hungry..." Your best friend said. "Your always hungry! What are you, a pregnant woman that can't control her constant crave for food? No, you're not!"

     Your best friend chuckled nervously. "I'm just hungry a lot. You know that, your my best friend!" Your best friend said and then started to tickle you. "I. Want. Food."
"Ok! Ok! I-I-I'll get you the food!" You yelled. They stopped tickling you. "Ok! Let's go!"