Chapter 24

{Harry's POV}

"Louis you're gonna get dizzy." I warn as Louis spins around in a circle. "No Louis won't" he continues spinning around, until he stops, and leans a little before falling on his bum.

"Again!" he stands up and continues to spin around the room, falling down once he's dizzy. "What's got you so hyper today princess?" I ask, flipping through the channels.

"Louis doesn't know, Louis thinks it's a good day so Louis happy." he says. The air is quiet except for Louis giggles, then there's a loud hiccup.

I look over and Louis is sitting criss crossed, and hiccuping causing him to laugh even more. "Do you have the hiccups princess?"

"Yes...Louis...does...Daddy." he laughs and I pick him up and put him on the counter in the kitchen, pouring him some water.

"Did it work?" it's silent then..a hiccup. I'll have to scare him. "Louis I'll be back" I put him down and he goes back to the living room. I go upstairs and go in his closet. "Louis!" I yell and I hear him come upstairs.

"Daddy...where....are...you?" he cuts on the light and I can see him through the slits down the closet door,

He looks on the bed, under the bed, the dresser, the window, then he faces the closet. "Daddy?" he says.

"BOO!" I yell and he screams very loud. "Daddy, why'd do that, to Louis, Daddy's being a mea-"

"Ahh Louis hiccups are gone, thanks Daddy." he says and I get out of the closet. "So what do you wanna do today princess?"

"Icecream icecream icecream!!" he jumps up and down.

"Alright let's get your shoes on." I pick up his recently bought pink adidas, and tie them on his feet, then slip on my shoes.

"Alright come on princess." he takes my hand and we go down the stairs.

{Louis POV}

"This one...no this one... Daddy how many scoops can I get?" I look at all the yummy flavors. "Three princess I don't want you to get sick." he says, only three.

I tell the woman my flavors and she scoops them into the cup, and Daddy hands it to me since I couldn't reach. And I don't think the woman noticed that she brushed Daddy's hand or not, but I wasn't okay with that.

"Thanks" I fakely smile and go to a table, waiting for daddy to pay her. "Hey Daddy" I say when he sits down. "On your lip." I point to the corner of his mouth. "Here Louis got it." I kiss his lips real quick.

"Lou, I know what you're doing." Daddy says and eats his ice cream. "What's Louis doing?"

"You're jealous of that girl" he points to the girl with his spoon. "No Louis not" I focus on my ice cream. "Louis please don't lie to me" he says sternly.

"Fine Louis was jealous, no Louis was en-vi-ous." I cross one of my arms, and eat ice cream with the other. "Well you shouldn't be, because I'm all yours" and I smile.
.
.
.
"Ready to go back home princess?" Daddy says "Yes Louis done" I say and we throw away our trash and go out to the car.

"I'm ready for snow." I kick at the grass, "I don't like the snowy weather because of the time change less day more night." Daddy says buckling my seatbelt and kissing my forehead.

"But then it's Halloween and Thanksgiving and Christmas, Louis love Christmas because Louis' birthday is on Christmas Eve, can't wait!." Daddy chuckles "I can tell you're very excited"

{Back at Louis} {Harry's POV}

"Can Louis paint Daddy's nails?" He sticks out his lip.

"Why don't I paint your nails and we can watch movies for the rest of the day how does that sound?"

He runs upstairs and gets his nail polish box and puts it on the coffee table. "Which colors princess?" He sits in my lap "pink, and purple, with glitter." He hands me the colors.

"Alright be still cause I've never done this before." I warn him and he sits still, and gives me his hand, and I uncap the bottle, and wipe the excess off, and wiping it on Louis nail very carefully.

"One down nine more to go daddy." he giggles and I laugh with him and continue to do the pink and purple nails.

"Alright now time for glitter." I screw the cap shut, on the purple. "No wait Daddy they have to dry first." Louis says and hands me his hands, "Daddy have to blow on them so they will dry faster" and I blow on his perfectly done nails.
.
.
"Now Daddy can add the glitter." and I do as he says with great difficulty because the clear just drags the color but we managed to get them done.

"Movie time!" he blows his nails, and checks to make sure they're dry and he runs upstairs, and puts his nail polish up.

"Daddy can Louis wear your shirt?" he says taking off his shirt, and I go through my bag and find a white tee shirt. 

"Here you go princess" I give him the shirt and he tugs it on with a little help from me, then he takes off his leggings replacing them with knee high socks, and grabs his giant Pikachu, "Hurry up Daddy." he says and I pull on some more sweatpants.

"Alright alright I'm coming.....be careful." I say when he nearly trips on the stairs, because the stuffie was blocking his view.

"What movie do you want to watch kitten." I kiss his forehead, and lay on the couch, while he lays with the Pikachu and I'm a bit jealous.

"Um Toy Story" and he gets comfortable on Pikachu, and I start the movie.

"I think you like your stuffed animal more than you like me." I pretend to be hurt, and Louis looks at Pikachu, then runs to me, and lays on top of me.

"Louis loves his Daddy." he sloppily kisses me, "And Daddy loves his Princess." I kiss him back and we focus back on Toy Story.