Almost lover

"So Celine you have a boyfriend?" Matt says Kyle please get back soon I don't know how much more of this I can take I know I'm pretty but not this drop dead gorges everyone seems to think I am. "um no I don't, I presume you don't have a girl friend with the way you've been talking" I say and Cameron and Devin bust into laughter and I do a little to. "you took me a little of hard by what you said Celine" Cameron says while laughing "oh uhh sorry I don't want to seem rude I was jus" I'm cut off with Matt laughing " you weren't rude at all it was true and funny relax and lighten up a little were going to joke around with you a lot get used to it" "ok I will try" I laugh a little I'm actually having a good time with them. I see Kyle and my heart flutters oh god, do I like him like him? well he is cute and I think he might like me to, but I don't know.... my thoughts get pulled away when Kyle asks what he missed "oh nothing much just Celine put Matt in his place" Cameron jokes "I did not I simply well, I guess a little" I giggle after ward when thinking about all of us bursting into laughter because of what I said I haven't really laughed in a while because of something I said well not after what I found out last year I kind of just wanted to block everything out I'm surprised my friends even stayed friends with me they probably did just because they felt bad for me that's what most people did most of them didn't give a dam about me till that happened hell they probably still don't already with them I don't have to tell them I probably should but I don't want to not now at least. " why don't we get eating before lunch is over" Cameron suggests and we all agree I have peanut butter and Nutella sandwich and the second I pull it out they boys go to war on who gets to eat it "hey, did you ever think I brought it because I don't know maybe I wanted to eat it?"I state sometimes boys can just be dumb "well normal girls never finish there meals and I want it when your "done" with it" Matt says using bunny ear fingers for the word done I despise when guys think all girls are the same. " well I'm not like most girls and if you want one so bad why don't you just bring your own?" I ask and take a big bite out of MY sandwich. "well still if u don't feel like finishing it give it one of us" Cameron says practically drooling over it and give up and rip MY sandwich into four parts and pass it out. "Celine your the best but you didn't save a peace for your self" Kyle says about to give the sandwich back but I stop him " I wasn't as hungry as I thought" and I Laugh again because the had proven me wrong and realize I'm more thirsty then I am hungry and that can be taken both ways;) and pull out my juicey juice and I hear the boys burst out into laughter again "what is it this time" I ask and take another sip "is that a little kid drink" Matt asks and can't control the laughter as he does "yea y'all got a problem with it?" "no" they all say and burst into laughter again boys are such boys. After they finish laughing we all swap sedules and find out that I now have 4 classes with Devin, 2 with Matt, 2 with Cameron, and 6 with Kyle. We all have next period together and I feel bad for the teacher because these boys won't be easy to teach when they all have a class together.I hope he's not strict like that other teacher me and Kyle have together. when the bell for lunch rings we all realize we have to walk up to the third floor to get to our next floor and all grown at the thought by the time we get to the second floor my legs are killing me and I'm out of breathe "wow I need to get into better shape" I say while breathing heavy "well maybe if you didn't have so much crap to carry it would be easier" Matt says "yeah your right I really need a locker" I say and right before i go to move again "here I carry your stuff" Kyle says and before I can protest he grabs my stuff and is half way up the stairs with it " no really you don't have to I yell up to him "no it fine really no hurry up I don't want to be late.

( ok no cliff hanger today lol thanks for reading and I made this one longer hope you enjoy :))