Chapter 5 (Part 1)

(THIS IS FOR YOU GUYS HERE YOU GO. SMUT STARTS HERE)

~No One's POV~

She placed her lips onto his which resulted in a passionate lock. Ayano's tongue gently licked Budo's bottom lip, teasing him to open his mouth. He did and their tongues met to engage in a heated battle. The kiss was sloppy but they didn't care. Both parties pulled away for air, which left a thin trail of saliva hanging between them. Budo sat up from his current position to place his lover on his lap.

"This is fine, right?" Budo asked quietly. His girlfriend only hummed in agreement. They continued.

He placed his lips to her neck and nipped at it. He licked at sucked at almost all of Ayano's neck, resulting in marks being left. She'd need to hide that for a few days. Shocks of pleasure were sent around her body. Then, Ayano's hands subconsciously went to tug at Budo's shirt. 

"Take it off, p-please..." She moaned out. Budo quickly obliged. Once he did take off his top, Ayano was greeted by a very sexy sight. His toned chest and lean figure was very fine. Thanks to all those training sessions in Martial Arts. She displayed a lustful look.

Budo switched the position they were both in. He was now on top. "It's not fair you're still clothed..." he said deeply. (It sounded like a certain Flame Demon's voice.) He grabbed the hem of the shirt and lifted it up, revealing Ayano in her bra. He discarded the top somewhere nearby. 

"T-take the rest off." Ayano said. Her boyfriend hesitated just a bit. His hands twitched as he slowly removed the piece of lacy material. Budo closed his eyes and held his breath for a moment as the bra came off. A giggle was heard. 

"Why are you laughing?" Budo spoke with a flustered face. 

"Oh it's just that you're closing your eyes. You just teased me for being clothed still, and now you're embarrassed! It's like seeing my breasts is the equivalence to seeing Medusa to you. It's kind of cute really." She snickered behind her hand covering her mouth. This was one of those rare times where she showed actual happiness.

Budo still had his eyes closed. "Well, what am I s-s-supposed to do!?" Ayano reached for his face. She kissed him gently.

"It's fine, I'm okay with it. You could open your eyes and continue."

He moved his head to meet with Ayano's face and opened his eyes. Budo looked straight into her black colored orbs. "A-alright then..." He went back to what they were doing.

Budo's hand inched slowly to her breasts. The woman beneath him gasped in pleasure when his hand laid on it. He fondled with the nipple then went to the other one and did the same treatment. His mouth went close and kissed it. He then brought the soft part in between his lips, sucking and experimenting on the nipple with his tongue.

Ayano moaned. The sound she made told Budo that he was doing the right thing. He glanced up to see her face. She made the most erotic features that he has ever seen.

And if his dick wasn't hard already, it surely was now.

Budo licked and toyed with the other breast before stopping. Ayano made a noise that signaled her complaint.

Budo chuckled under his breath deeply. He was back to his seductive self again. "Time to continue with the rest." He started to pull down his partner's casual skirt she wore. She didn't stop him. Once it was all off, he discarded it with the rest of the clothing. 

I'll organize it all later. He thought.

Ayano wore black lacy panties, ones that matched her bra. This underwear was only reserved for bedroom activities. She was only one piece of clothing away from becoming fully naked. But her significant other still had his pants on. "Your pants Budo..." The woman said. 

Budo looked down at his bottoms. There was also a tent sticking up. It was really confining. He started to unbuckle his belt when Ayano stopped him. 

"Let me do it~" She purred. Her hands worked quickly and threw the pants somewhere. Now he was only in his briefs. "May I?" Ayano asked. Budo looked down at her and nodded. When he did that, she quickly removed the fabric.

"Oh my..." She stared at his member. Budo became blushed hard.

He gathered his confidence to say. "Like what you see?" He honestly can't believe he actually said that. That was somewhat of an achievement, really. Ayano touched it then wrapped her hand around it. 

The motion of her hand started going up and down. "Very much." She replied. The black haired woman's mouth went close to and began to lick it. Her lover's head went back. He moaned in pleasure loudly.

Ayano continued to suck on his dick. Her tongue licking from the base to the tip, while her hand touched the parts where her mouth wasn't. "A-A-Ayano! I'm-" Budo stated, about to go over his limit when suddenly he felt an emptiness. A feeling of want filled his body. "W-Why did you stop?!"

"Cause I'm still left hanging here. It's no fair I'm only pleasuring you." Ayano confessed. She then leaned in near Budo's ear to whisper something. "Plus, I want you... inside of me..." 

He gulped hard. His girlfriend sure had a way with words because next thing you know, is that Budo is pinning Ayano down to the bed and lavishing her neck and lips. She gasped and moaned, desiring more. Budo took off her soaked panties tossing it to the pile of clothing. 

"I don't want to make babies yet so, there's a condom in my skirt pocket..." Ayano mentioned, panting slightly.

"Yeah, o-of course." Budo picked up her skirt on the floor and took the condom out from the right pocket. He took the wrapper off and slipped it on. Meanwhile Ayano stares from behind thinking, 'Dat ass doe.'

He went back on top of Ayano. Both of them were fully naked and sweating just a bit. The room was full of lust. Budo tried his best at positioning himself correctly. 

"Are you ready, Ayano?" 

She only nodded her head with her lips apart. Her heartbeat was quickening.

"I don't want to hurt you so tell me if you want to stop... Okay?" Budo said in a concerned tone.

"I know... You c-c-could do it now." Ayano was anticipating for the moment. She wrapped her arms around his neck and held her breath.

(A/N: THIS IS PART 1 FOLKS SORRY. THIS IS WHAT I NEEDED TO POST SO I DON'T MAKE A VERY, VERY, VERY LONG HIATUS. PART 2 WILL COME OUT I ASSURE YOU! SORRY. Also was this good enough to partially satisfy you hungry sinners?)