One~ Swing

This is my first Rucas one-shot so I'm completely sorry if it sucks:(
Buuuuut hopefully it doesn't and you guys like!
//

"Lucas,where are we going?" The brunette says as she takes a hold of Lucas arm,trying not to trip over any logs,considering his hands were covering Riley's eyes so she wouldn't see.It was Valentine's Day and Lucas decided to take his lady,Riley,out somewhere.

"It's a surprise" a smirk suddenly appearing on his face. He was excited to show Riley what he had done for her,he was sure she'd like it too.Riley was excited too,she could only imagine the best.

The couple have been together after awhile now,and have no shame in showing their affection for each other.Riley merely tripped over a rock but Lucas,expecting this,caught her by the waist and slowly put her back on her feet.

The brunette instantly felt her cheeks flush pink,Lucas chuckled at this. He admired every single piece of her.From how the way her wavy brown hair bounces up and down as she sprints towards him,to the way she tumbles on her feet when she's too excited.

"We're here" Lucas smiles,taking Riley's hand and squeezing it lightly. Riley's eyes widen at the sight, "Lucas,this is beautiful" She looks around at a lake that was silver as diamond flame and the atmosphere was convent quiet.It was quite soothing.Freckled trout were leaping for flies and thunking on its surface.

The setting sun caused a division of armed flies to swarm into the air. The scene was so glorious that she had to take moment to absorb everything in.The grass prickling on her leg broke her train of thought.

"You did this for me?" She asks,already knowing the answer,as they approached a small blanket laid on the grass and a brown little basket surrounded by three small candles.Riley is left in awe as Lucas pulls her into a tight hug, "I love you Riley" he whispers in her ear sending chills down her spine.

Her soft pink lips form into a warm smile, "I love you too" her arms wrap around his back,she wasn't intending on letting go of him anytime soon."Shall we eat?" Lucas finally says after pulling apart from each other. "We shall" the brunette says,taking Lucas hand as they sit down on the warm blanket.

They spend the rest of the evening laughing and talking.Riley's head falls onto Lucas shoulder as they watch the sunset,his warm arms wrap around her.His touch leaving her goosebumps.She smiles to herself as she shuts her eyes,this is all she ever asked for.

"Riley" Lucas says in a soft voice."Yes?" She asks,her eyebrows furrowing a bit as he stands up. "Follow me" his hands reach out for her and she takes them,pulling her up he leads her to a large willow tree on the side of the lake,a swing hanging under it.

"A swing?" Riley approaches towards it,her small fingers brushing against the rough rope. "Yeah,sit down.I'll swing you" Riley nods as she places herself on the swing.The gentle breeze flowing through her face,she feels relaxed.

Lucas goes from behind her and starts pushing the swing,Riley lets out a small shriek, "Wooohooo!" She shouts throwing her hands up in the air,which makes Lucas laugh.Shes never felt more happy,being with him makes her happy.

She laughs as the swing goes higher,her hair flowing behind her. "Riley" Lucas says seriously now,making her stop the swing with her feet. She turns to face him,slightly confused. He makes his way in front of her.

Riley looks up at his green eyes shining in the moon,she can see that he's nervous.To calm him down,Riley starts caressing his soft cheek. He gives her a small smile, "These past few years with you have been amazing,and well-" he stops,taking out a small box.

She gasp,feeling butterflies in her stomach already.Could this be it? She wonders to herself as she watches him carefully kneeling down on his knees. "Riley Matthews,Will you make me the happiest man and-"

Before he continued Riley shot up from the swing and took him into her arms,she whispered yes multiple times in his ear.Tears streaming down her cheeks.This was the moment she's been waiting for.The moment where Lucas Friar was officially all hers,and she was all hims.

The brunette took his face and crashed her lips against him,they kissed passionately.For a moment,it felt like it was just them two.And it was.The green-eyed boy smiled in between kisses as he picked the brunette up the ground.

Her legs wrapped around his waist instantly.She kissed him like he was her oxygen,like she needed him to breathe. And up to this point,she probably did.