Ch@pter 7

Every since our break up my dad envied August, he even stopped being his manager and everything.

Breaking my thoughts Lili knocked on my room door, "yeah!" I yelled.

"Hey is it okay if Trey come over?" she asked.

"Li how many times do i have to tell you that this is our apartment you don't have to ask me,"

"I know, but after that time you guys ran into each other i wanna know if it was cool with you," she sat in my bed.

"Yeah it's cool with me Li I gotta work today anyway,"

She smiled and walked out to call trey i guess.

Putting on my work uniform I called Chels to see if she was ready. "You better be ready by time i get there,"

"I told you i'm not going there anymore,"

"Chels don't start this shit again, you and Kay better be ready by time i get over there or imma drag yo ass out that house," i hung up. Getting inside my car.

"I'll be back at like four or five Li," i yelled.

"Aight! He'll probably be out before then no promises though," i rolled my eyes.

As for Trey ion fucks with that nigga either, after he kept that secret away from me I dropped his ass and told Li to keep him away from me...

On my way to work i was in the middle of listening to 'Rihanna- Needed me' until they unexpectedly stopped the song.

"TEA ALERT! TEA ALERT!"

"Wassup Wassup Florida! Sorry for the unexpected pause, but as you all know we always gotta let y'all know if we got some new tea and right now we got some good ass TEA! Finally after one whole *bleeep*-ing year our main man August Alsina is going to let us know about the big ass break up thats happened between him and shorty,"

"Wazzam Florida!"

"Okay so Aug man what made you finally wanna tell us after an entire year," the female show host asked.

"Man everybody was beggin' me to tell what happened and I ain't think babeh girl wanted the whole world to know since she ain't tell nobody, but anyway these rumors are gettin' way outta hand so imma tell y'all what happened."

"Aight i'm back with our tea," the male show host yelled.

"Whea mine at," August asked

"How you gone drink tea and give us the tea at the same time? Miky this guy is ridiculous," the female laughed.

"You said it Keisha, now start," Miky yelled.

"Aight, so I was dating shawty fa like 3 months and I'a was really feelin' ha, on her graduation night of course we made it official to the public, but what y'all don't know is that i fucked up real bad that night,"

"What you mean man? You know what never mind we'll go on break for a lil while i can already tell this is going to be one long ass story,"

"Oh hush Miky you're just saying that because you're out of tea, anywaaays we'll be right back with the "Tea Alert"" Keisha laughed.

As soon as the commercials came on I was at Chel's raggedy ass apartment. Once I pulled up I slightly through up seeing her "new boyfriend"...

"Aww wassup Nelle, still in others people's business," he smirked.

"Wassup Laurence, still being a broke nigga? Yeah I thought so," I shoved him out my way.

"Why you here anyways, didn't she tell you she ain't goin' to work?"