When I pulled up I noticed all of the lights were off in the house, I also noticed an unfamiliar car in the drive way.....

Just incase some nigga was trying to murk me I grabbed my gun my daddy bought for me.

"August!"

"Fuck..." i heard a moan.

I ran up them stairs so damn fast you would've thought I was some type of track star.

Once I made it up to his room, I stared at them in shock. The man I love in the bed with the same hoe ass bitch he told me not to worry about, deep stroking her way in her guts. That's the shit that pissed me off even more.

Enraged I pointed my gun to the ceiling pulling the trigger. "You such a bitch ass nigga! For eight fuckin months you told me to not worry about this hoe and here you are fuckin her in the same bed we slept in!"

His scary ass couldn't even get his damn words out while her hoe ass tried to get her clothes.

"Nah bitch where the fuck you goin!" I shot her in her pinky toe.

"Ahh!"

"Ba-shut the fuck up! I should really shoot your ass right now," i ran down the stairs until i felt him grab me.

"Let me go!" i screamed.

"Not until you calm down,"

"This nigga is about to feel my pain," i thought.

Once I stopped moving he let me go, basically giving me the chance to punch his ass dead in the face.

"Bruh what the fuck!"

"I got your bruh," i mumbled kicking him in the balls.

"Ahh shit! You bitch,"

"You are so full of shit! You promised me...you promised me you wouldn't cheat!" i choked finally letting the tears fall.

"Ba-save it August the damage is done! I just want to know how long have this been going on,"

Holding his bloody nose and his balls he just looked at me with sorrow.

"HOW LONG!"

"Every since....graduation,"

"You bitch!" i punched him again.

"Ahh fuck!" he laid on the floor.

"Had me waiting on your ass for two hours! If you don't know now we are done, delete everything you have of me," i threw my ring at him.

"Babeh im sorry!"

"Fuck you nigga!" i walked out.

*Prestent day*

Of course word got out quick about our break up, and ole girl did press charges on me, but it was nothing serious i just got a warning from my school and i got put on house arrest😂 that's why Lili and I stay in the same apartment.