"Jinhwan is now hospitalized because of you and now I don't know what should I do with you," I tapped on my chin. "Should I just call the police officer and ask him to bring you behind the bars?"

"NO!" she yelled.

"Or maybe I can make you as my slave at home?"

Her face softened as she nodded, "That could be better.."

I raised my eyebrows, "Are you sure?"

She wanted to scoots closer to me but her hand blocks her so she just stayed there with her tears starts welling out of her eyes.

"Yerin, look, I'm so sorry for-"

"There is no such thing like a sorry for what you did to Jinhwan, Dami," I cut her off.

"I know," she sighed. "I wasn't on my right mind when I did that on him.. I love him so much and I wasn't supposed to do that!"

I laughed, "What a lame excuses. So now you are telling me that you wasn't on your right mind for blackmailing and threatening Jinhwan, for separating us and now even abusing him?! Bullshit, Dami. Bullshit. You are totally on your right mind and still sane all these time. If you really was insane, someone must have sent you to the hospital!"

"Yerin, please! Listen to me!"

"No, I won't listen to any single shit from you. The more I listen, the more lies and made-up-stories you make."

She cried even more. "Yerin, please don't send me to the jail! I don't want to be in there!"

I laughed sarcastically, "Of course, not, babe. I would love to make you as suffer as Jinhwan was too."

Her eyes slightly widened at my words as I winked at her, before walking out of her ward with Dami's voice kept on yelling out my name.

"Done?" Hanbin asked.

"Done." I nodded as I made a peace sign using my fingers. Hanbin smiled at me as he pulled me into a bro hug, letting me to make an eye contact with Hongseok. He doesn't seems so pleased to see us like that and why is that? He and I has no serious relationship though. So, why bother to feel jealous?

Or maybe he still has a feelings towards me?

Cut the crap.

"Okay so now let's go back to the hospital. I want to stay there to keep Jinhwan accompany," I said as we broke the hug.

"Sure, I see why not."

I dragged Hanbin to starts walking when he seems to be blur of what to do next and leave Hongseok alone there without saying a goodbye. I don't know, it just feels awkward! After what happened, why now?

x

Hanbin: So tell me, are you going to payback to her?

Me: I said so but I won't do that. I won't be like her. Instead of paying back, I will just send her into the jail and let her get what she deserves.

Bobby: Are you sure about this? Don't you feel angry after all what she did to Jinhwan hyung? So yeah, we were furious too but you are his girlfriend after all..

Me: *sighs* I hate to say this but I just don't want to make thing worse. Jinhwan must be not like to see me being like her. Don't you get it, her girlfriend turns out to be like Dami just to get revenge?

Yunhyeong: I get it, I get it. Jinhwan hyung must hate that. *pats my back*

Chanwoo scooted closer to me before he placed his arm over my shoulder. I looked up to him, examining his face which is currently looking at me with those sad eyes. I couldn't resist that he might as well feel the same, but now, I couldn't tell what I'm feeling. I'm just having a mixed feelings which taking all over me.

"Are you okay?" He asked as he squeezed my shoulder as if delivering some strength to me.

I sighed, "Do I look like I am right now?"

"Don't worry, June and Donghyuk hyung are there for Jinhwan hyung. You should have take some rest and eat a bit. You know that you haven't eat something since yesterday, aren't you? Or should I cook something for you?" Yunhyeong interrupted.

I just shrugged. I don't want to be here. But they made me to come home. I hate this place. The place where all argument between me and Jinhwan happened. I hate to know that I was the one who refused to believe him when he told me the truth, and now this happened. Jinhwan got hurt because of me; because he wanted freaking protect me from danger.

How much more stupid I could be?

"Hey, stop!" Suddenly Bobby yelled. I wanted to yell back for yelling at me but seeing him being all serious, I shut myself up.

"Stop blaming yourself," he said while looking straight into my eyes.

"I am not, Jiwon," I lied when in fact, I know he is right. I'm blaming myself for everything.

Yunhyeong, Hanbin and Bobby came to me and they suddenly pulled me into a hug, a very tight hug until it made me breathing in difficulty.

"Jinhwan hyung loves you so much and he will definitely fight for his life to be with you again. Trust me," Hanbin whispered to me.

That was when I broke into tears. I tried to be strong even when deep down in me, I'm broken. I'm broke to think that I was the reason why all of this happened. I'm suck in my relationship, I'm suck in everything. I'm such a coward that only make things getting worse. Is this really what I want?