Chapter 1:

Dylan,

I'm so glad it's Saturday. I woke up with nothing to do, I can just stay in the house and spend time with my kids. I'm always at the hospital dealing with patients, I'm a RN(Registered Nurse). I mean I make good money but I still need help around here. My boss tends to call me in whenever. I work everyday but I never know if I'm working day shift or night shift. I try not to complain cause I wanna set an example for my kids. I have a daughter named Marley who's 4

  I have a daughter named Marley who's 4

and a daughter named Zaid who's 6.

 They mean the absolute world to me

I got up out of bed and went into the bathroom and washed up. When I got out the shower I threw my hair up in a curly bun because my hair gets curly after being wet. I put on some tights and a tank top , with my fury fenty slides. I walked into Marley's room to check on her and she was playing with her barbies and eating oatmeal on the floor.

"Marley." I said and she turned around and looked at me. "Yes mommy" she said and I gave her a look and looked at the oatmeal. "Sorry mommy, I really wanted to play with my barbies and eat but --" she hurried and spoke but I cut her off. "No Marley, you know it's no food upstairs because bugs and mice will follow. You know better." I said in a stern voice. She looked down , and when she does that, I know she's about to cry.

"No sweetheart, don't cry. I just don't want no mice up here mamas. Come on, let's go downstairs and finish eating. Bring your toys" I grabbed her hand and she handed me the bowl of oatmeal while she grabbed her toys.

"Zaid !" I called as I began walking down the stairs with Marley.

"Yes mommy??" She called back, coming out the computer room.

"What were you in there doing ? You weren't on my computer were you?" I asked and I heard her coming down the steps after I walked down. "No I was on the laptop cause my iPad died and I was letting it charge up." She said and I nodded. "Did you eat?" I asked. "I had a pop tart and milk" she responded. "Good enough. You and your sister go upstairs and get washed up."

Sorry it's short!! Vote/Comment ! Thank you 😆

Right My Wrongs (A Bryson Tiller Love Story)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara