Jealous ~Tadashi x Reader~

Start from the beginning

"I don't care." Tadashi stated simply. He grabbed your wrist, making you confused. "Dashi, what're you doing?"

"We're going home. This party's too much for you." Tadashi told you, pulling your wrist more forcefully, but careful since he didn't want to hurt you. You squirmed at his grip, frowning. "Lemme go, Dashi!"

"Hey, hey!" Glenrich tried to stop Tadashi. "Who're you to tell this pretty lady what she wants to do?" Tadashi looked at Glenrich this time, but still kept his grip on your wrist. You softly whimpered, like a child who wanted to get away.

"Well, this guy is her boyfriend. You understand?" Tadashi didn't want to be harsh, but this guy was really getting in his nerves. "Now scram!"

"But the lady doesn't want to go yet, bro." Glen told him. "Let her enjoy the party,"

"Yeah, Dashi! Lemme enjoy the paaaartyyyyy!" You exclaimed, trying to take away his grip still. Tadashi seemed to slowly lose his tight hold on your wrist, so he as well squirmed to manage to not let go.

But as soon as you felt a surge of energy in you, probably because of the consumed alcohol, you managed to break free, pouting along the process. "Finally!" You then exclaimed, going to Glenrich who was just amazed as Tadashi was. Although that amusement, in Tadashi's case, was filled with surprise.

"I don't like you," You pointed towards Tadashi with your index finger. You kept your childish frown, while clinging over to Glenrich. He held you there in his arms, like you're not a property of a particular person. Glen's hands were draped over your waist-- a little bit downwards from the waist, let's say. And you're not even reacting about it.

I turn my chin music up

And I'm puffin my chest;

Tadashi stood there, unbelieved of what just happened. Did his girlfriend just clung over to another guy, told him she doesn't like him?

"Keep it together, Tadashi." Tadashi's mind told him. "You're smarter than this."

With that, Tadashi breathed in heavily, sighing it out after. He then placed his hands in front, like in a calm way. "Listen, (y/n). You're drunk, and you don't know what you're saying. Now you need to rest, so let's get you home."

"I perfectly know that I am not drunk!" You answered back with a slur, your hold on Glenrich still in place. "You're just jelly since I like Glenny more,"

"You- wait, what?" Glenrich, amused again, asked you. You smiled sweetly at the brunette boy, nodding your head after. "Yeppie. I like you," You told him with a lower voice, which made Glenrich smile a little.

Tadashi was just watching the whole thing. But when he remembered that this is definitely not happening, he glared at the green-eyed boy, huffing. "Look! She's drunk, okay? She says whatever the frick she wants!"

"So you mean to tell me that you let her say that she likes me more than you?" This time, Glenrich's good boy impression somehow poofed out of existence. He tightened his hold on you, swerving a little to the side. His other arm wrapped across your frame, like he was protecting you from Tadashi.

This clearly ticked the raven headed boy.

I'm getting red in the face, you

Can call me obsessed

"That's. Fricken'. It!" Tadashi fumed, his face already going as red as a tomato. With every fiber of his being he managed to get you out of Glenrich's hold, not listening to your complains of him pulling you away from your little prince. He used his strength to punch the jerk on his face, sending him on the ground with a groan. The boy clutched his left cheek, hissing at the sharp pain your boyfriend gave him.