Chapter 36

Chapter 36 .

Last chapter

Chris pov,

2 days later

After that little accident with my car, everything been pretty weird. Jadah don't seem as mad as she did two days ago. She been actually communicating with me. Still pissed the fuck off about my car though.

"Christopher are we still going to go pick colors for the baby room?" Jadah asked.

"Uhm yeah. Your parents going to watch Royalty?" I asked.

"Yeah I already talk to them." She said holding her back. I chucked.

"Your back hurting?" I asked taking Royalty off my lap.

"A little." She mumbled stretching. I really want her back. Even though she proved to me that she's crazy as hell, she's still my baby even if she denied it or not.

"Okay, I'll take her upstairs." I said picking Royalty back up after I got up.

"Dada I go with you?" She asked.

"Baby girl we going to come right back. We picking out your little brother room color." I said.

"I get new room color too?" Royalty asked.

"Later baby. I thought you liked your pink?" I asked smiling while scrunching my face up a little.

"I do." She mumbled. "I wanna toy." She pouts laying her head on my shoulder.

"I'll get you a toy baby girl." I chuckled.

"I wanna doll." She said not picking her head up.

>>>

"I love this blue Chris." Jadah said pointing to the light blue color.

"I can fucks with it. I'll draw some animals on his wall." I said.

"Are you going to use the same blue for your house or?" Jadah asked looking up at me.

"Probably. I gotta clean out one of my rooms for my guy." I said looking through the colors.

"I want this one." Jadah said looking at the man.

"Okay, follow me." He said. He did as told and he gave us our paint.

"You and jay can paint the room." Chris said shoving the paint in my stomach then walking off. Not going to flex, that paint took the damn wind outta me.

"Thank you." I mumbled putting about 7 cans of paint in the buggy. I followed her to the cribs.

"I hope you know you're paying for all of this." She said looking at the cribs.

"Why?" I chuckled. "Because I'm rich?" I asked.

"That's exactly right." She said not looking at me. I shake my head chuckling. At least it's for my son. "Been coming up with any names?" She asked.

"Yeah, Ryan." I said.

"Ryan what?" She asked.

Brown." I said in a duh tone.

"I'm talking about his middle name dumbass." She said.

"Either Ryan Nathan, or Ryan Maruice.

"I prefer Ryan Maurice." She said not taking her eyes off the cribs.

"Ryan Maurice Brown." I smiled mumbling. I always wanted a little boy. But first. Royalty is a hand full. I love her to death though.

"I like this one." Jadah said looking up at me then back at the crib. "It's only $1000. That's not too bad." She said.

"Nah, but how about we worry about this stuff later. I'll get this tomorrow." I said. "We can even go shopping for Ryan Saturday." I said.

"Okay you're paying for everything." She said. "And my baby need some more clothes." She said before walking off.

>>>

Jadah pov,

"Jay you and Christopher is going to paint Ryan's room." I said as I opened the door. Jay is always on the couch.

"The hell I am." He mumbled not looking up from his phone.

"Jay please." I beg pouting.

"You get on my fucking nerves." He sighed getting up. I smiled, it always work.

"Love you." I smiled sitting down sighing. I took my shoes off and crossed my legs.

"Mommy." Royalty said coming down the stairs holding the rail.

"Hey baby." I said hugging her after she ran and jumped on my lap.

"I go get ice cream and gummy bears." She said looking at the tv.

"Who took you baby girl?" I asked.

"Pappy." She said not taking her eyes off the tv. "You get me a toy?" She asked.

"Ooohhh, baby me and daddy forgot to get you a toy. But I promise we will get you one tomorrow okay?" I said.

"Okay mommy."

>>>>

9:42 pm

Chris pov,

After moving some thugs after in the room beside jadahs all day me and Jay are finally painting these big ass walls.

"So you think you and Jadah getting back together?" Jay asked breaking the silence.

"I don't know man. She basically hates me now. I miss her." I sighed. "But how's you and ole girl Destini?" I asked smirking.

"That's my motherfucking baby." He chuckled. "She's different, she's like hell I don't know. She's just amazing." He added.

"When you going to make the shit official?" I asked looking at him.

"Soon man. Real soon."

----

Well that's the end. I'm probably going to start writing the prequel tonight.

I hope y'all enjoy my books.

Y'all can give me some ideas on some books I can read like some artist y'all wanna see other then Chris and Jadah.

Danielle 💗