Chapter 30

Chapter 30 .

Chris POV

Next morning

I woke up, shower and putting some clothes on to go get Royalty so Jadah can go to school. Jay went back on campus.

I knocked on the door and seconds later Jadah opened it smiling. I forced myself to smile.

"Hey baby girl." I smiled pecking her lips.

"Hey." She smiled back letting inside the house. Royalty ain't a early bird today, so I pick her up from the couch then she laid her head on my shoulder.

"Everything's in here, and she was running a little fever this morning so I put her medicine in there." Jadah said.

"Cool, cool. I'll just see you whenever you get back from school." I said.

"Hey, you okay?" She asked looking into my eyes.

"Yeah , why?" I asked.

"You just seem different this morning. It's all over your face." She said. I didn't even notice my facial expression was like that. Thought I had a straight face.

"I'm good, just a bit tired, that's it baby girl." I slightly chuckled then forcing my self to smile.

"Okay, well I'm about to leave before I be later for second block." She chuckled picking her book bag up.

She opened the front door then letting me out first then locking the door behind her. I walked to my car strapping Royalty in the closing the door walking to the driver side of Jadah's car.

"You do know you're going to make me late for school." She slightly smirked as she rolled her window down.

"You'll be okay." I smirked chuckled.

"Chris." She whins

"I just wanted to tell you that I love you." I smiled.

"I love you too baby." She smiled. I lean down pecking her lips. "I'll see you after school." She said. I nod slightly smiling. I gently pinched her chin then jogged to my car getting in, putting my seat belt on then backing out.

Every time I pecked her lips I felt even more guilty. I promised her that I wouldn't cheat on her. I wanna tell her but I don't wanna break her heart. I love her too much. I'll tell her some way, one day, just not today.

I glance back at Royalty seeing her sleeping. I smile turning my attention back to the road before I fuck some shit up.

Beyonce POV

For some reason I woke up really early and got really bored. So I took and shower got a snack and laid back down. I couldn't go back to sleep because I wouldn't sleepy. I look over at August seeing him fast asleep. He's so cute whenever he's sleeping.

I decided not to bother him just because he was sleeping. I stare at the ceiling for a few minutes until I got extremely bored till the point I couldn't take it anymore.

"Baby wake up." I softly spoke pulling August bottom lip gently.

"Bey, go back to sleep." He groan rolling on his stomach.

"I can't, I'm bored." I whin sitting up. He didn't say anything. "Baby wake up, and play with me." I said. He lifted his head up looking at his clock.

"Baby it's 8:15." He said lowly, "go back to sleep." He said. He folded his arms then Laying on them. I got on his back then licking his left earlobe. "You know, you're starting to enjoy annoying me in the morning." He slightly chuckled.

"Well, wake up and play with me." I said sitting up.

"I'm up." He said with his eyes still closed.

"No you're not." I pout getting back on my side of the bed.

"I'm up baby girl." He sighed getting outta bed.

I sat up getting my phone checking my messages. Five minutes later August came back in there.

"What was you doing?" I asked

"Brushing my teeth." He smirked getting me by my ankles then pulling me down to the edge of the bed.

I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck as the kiss deepen. I felt his hands inch up my shirt.

"What are you doing?" I asked stopping him.

"Trying to touch you everywhere." He said giving me a confused look.

"Well, start right." I said getting his hand and  placing it right on my clit. "Here." I smirked.