Waking up

*Y/N POV*

You walked out of the bathroom after taking a long shower and getting ready for the rest of the day. As you walked into your bedroom you saw that Nate was still sound asleep and chose to not wake him up right now.

He came home very late yesterday after a long day at a videoshoot. Your boyfriend was so exhausted he didn't even take the time to take of his clothes.

You went downstairs to make yourself some breakfast and some tea. After you finished you put your dishes into your sink and thought about making Nate some breakfast too. You opened your fridge to get out some eggs and vegtables to cook an omelette for him. 

You put the finished meal onto a plate and carried it upstairs to put it on the nightstand next to Nate.

It was already 10 am, so you decided to wake him up. 

You gave him a kiss on the cheek and stroked his arm up and down gently. 

"Baby, wake up", you whispered, tryig to wake him up as soft as possibe.

He stirred a little bit in his sleep but still not enough to be awake. 

You kissed his cheek again, still stroking his arm, while you whispered:"Good morning Baby"

Finally Nate muttered something you couldn't understand and rolled on the other side of the bed trying to get some more sleep.

You climbed on top of the bed, crawled over to him and kissed him again.

"Wake up Baby, it's time to get up", you said, this time a little louder, desperate to make him get up before the breakfast, you made for him, would get cold.

"I don't want to", he said, his voice muffeled from the pillow.

"I made some breakfast for you"

That's all it took to get his eyes to open.

Nate sat up and leaned his back against the headboard of the bed looking at you with big awaiting eyes.

"Where?", he asked looking around the room, searching for the food he was about to eat.

"Good morning to you too", you said sarcastically and turned around to  get the plate of the nightstand next to you.

You handed the Omelette to Nate and he took it without hesitation.

"Good morning", your boyfriend said with a smile blastered on his face while his eyes where glued to the delicious meal you prepared.

After he was finished with his breakfast he put the plate onto the nightstand next to him and looked at you.

"Thank you so much it was so good" he complimented you.

Nate placed his hands on your waist and pulled you closer to him. 

He kissed your lips sweetly. It was the 'Good morning kiss' you were waiting for.

You cuddled into his side, while he caressed your hands. 

"Please wake me up like this everyday", he said,"It was nice that hearing your voice and feeling your kisses were the first thing in the morning. That makes me think that it's going to be a good day, becauuse I started it off with you."

I hope you liked this imagine after so long. I'm very sorry I just kind of forgot and I'm a stressed little girl who doesn't have her priorities right. Please don't be mad.

Anyways, if you enjoyed reading this I would be so greatful if you would vote and leave a comment.

Have a nice day,

Nightwwriter