Fight part 2

Y/N POV:

You walked up the stairs into your bedroom. Not knowing what to think about this whole situation. 

Was it really your fault? Did Nate just overreact? Will he apologize? 

Thousands of thoughts crossed your mind and it almost made you a little dizzy. You tried to calm down, so you plugged in your headphones and turned your music on. You listened to a few songs forgetting about what just happened, but all of a sudden "Little Bit" by your boyfriend Nate started playing. 

Your heart almost skipped a beat when you heard his voice blasting through your headphones. This song was one of your favourites and it always made you realize that everything is going to be alright. 

After the song was over you got your headphones out. After the first verse you decided that it was in fact your fault, he may have overreacted a little bit but that didn't change anything. 

You walked down the stairs quite slowley because you had to think about what you wanted to say. 

You saw your Boyfriend sitting on the couch, his back facing you. You cleared your throat trying to get his attention and he actually turned around looking at you with a sad expression.

Your hands started shaking slightly and you got really nervous not wanting to make things worse.

"I'm really sorry about earlier. It was really my fault and I should have been more sensitive about this. Because it annoyes you and I have to respect that", you said quickly because you wanted to say so much more. 

"And I even insulted you and that was really mean. You're far from being an asshole. You're the best boyfriend ever and I'm just the worst", you carried on with your apology, while Nate stood up from the couch walking towards you. You didn't even realize that because you were so into your speech.

"You came home after so long and just wanted to eat and I didn't even think about what you....", you were interrupted by Nates lips on yours.

The kiss was sweet, innocent, loving and passionate all at the same time. You immediately kissed him back.

After he pulled away he grabbed your waist pulling you into a tight hug. 

"You could've stopped after you said 'I'm sorry' ,you know that?", he asked you with a smile on his face.

"I just wanted to apologize for being mean", you answered, happy that he wasn't mad at you anymore.

"I'm sorry for grabbing your wrist and for saying that I hate you because that's a complete lie. I love you so much", Nate said kissing your head.

"I love you", you replied, still hugging your boyfriend really tight.

I hope you guys like how they make up fo the fight. I was really happy that you seemed to like the other part and actually wanted to have a part 2.

You can still send me requests and give me some ideas about what you want to read next. Just comment whatever you would enjoy reading.

I appreciate every vote and comment.

Have an incredible day,

nightwwriter