Part 23

ELENA'S POV

As I watched TV for a while after I woke up from my nap, Niall opened the door and gave me a bright smile. "Hey babe, where were you?" I asked.

"You'll find out" He smirked and grabbed my hand, walking to the hallway. I saw a big box and it was moving a bit. "Oh my god is that?.."

I covered my open mouth with my hands and slowly walked to the big standing box right in front of me. "Open it" He smiled. "But first... Kiss me" I gave him a fast, but a passionate kiss. I couldn't wait any longer and grabbed the little boy and took it in my arms.

Well, I think it's a boy, because the blue blanket he laid on.

"So that's why you were gone, huh?" I asked and Niall nodded

"So that's why you were gone, huh?" I asked and Niall nodded. "He's so freaking cute!" I softly screamed and tickled the little pup over his small belly. "You never did that to me" Niall said and put on a sad face.

All I could do was laugh, because I was so distracted by my new little baby.

NIALL'S POV

Seeing her and the new pup play together is the cutest stuff I've ever seen. She couldn't stop running around with the small boy and I made plenty of videos of it.

Honestly, I'm a bit jealous.

"Niall come here, he is yours too" She giggled while the pup was licking her nose. "Alright babe" I answered and the pup jumped on my chest, after I laid down.

He happily whiffling his tail. "We need to give him a name" I said and we made some suggestions. "Neil?" I laughed. "What the hell" Elena replied and started bursting out too.

"I know a good one!" She yelled, and I lifted up my head, waiting for an answer. "Buddy" She smirked. "Good idea baby" I said and grabbed the papers that I brought with me. "B-u-d-d-y" I spelled and wrote the name.

"Buddy Horan aye" I laughed and she gave me the dead look. "No Buddy Ashford obviously" She replied walking towards me with Buddy in her hands.

"Let him be a Horan. Because when we get married, and you become a Horan too. We already have a child by our side. Ofcourse we'll ever take a real baby if ya are okay with that" I said and rubbed my finger over her cheek, staring into her eyes.

Her face was lighting up. Her eyes started to shine and no word could leave her mouth. "O-okay" She stuttered and I smiled. "So Buddy, you're gonna be a real Horan mate, watcha think?" I said and laid Buddy in El's arms.

"Now we gotta buy some food, toys, and a comfortable place to sleep" I smiled and she looked at me with still a little red on her cheeks. "And a kennel incase he wrecks the whole house" She said and I awkwardly scratched my neck. "Yeah"

---------

We went shopping with Buddy and got home late. He has a lot of new stuff. "Lucky one" I said while I looked at Elena who fed the dog with some puppy food and some water. "Woof" A first bark I heard from my little bud.

"Oh my god, so adorable" Elena said and walked over to me. "Thank you so much baby, you're the best. I'm so glad we came together. You know what's good for me" She said and grabbed my hands. "Everything for my girl" I replied and hugged her tight.