Part 5

~ The flight ~

After rushing to the airport, we were finally in the airplane. England was pretty cold and rainy like usually. But as soon as we arrived in Melbourne, I immediately put on a t-shirt and a pair of shorts. We arrived at our hotel, and it's huge and very clean.

I got my own bed and bathroom. We also had a private pool inside and outside. All because my parents have a good job. "Honey, we are going to visit some places here, are you coming with us?"

I look at the view and then I walk towards my parents. We got to some stores and I bought a new bikini, and some new shoes. "Now let's go back to the hotel" My father said. "Yes please, my feet hurt like hell" I replied and we waited for the taxi.

As I was back in my hotel room
I layed down on the bed and checked my phone. It arrived. It finally arrived!

I heard someone knocking on my door. "Elena we're going to eat at the restaurant down here, are you coming?" I put on a pair of flip flops and got there. I looked around, at the plenty of people who were there too.

Suddenly my eyes catched back on this blonde guy. I couldn't really see his face, but he really reminded me of Niall. At the time the waiter asked us what we wanted, he was gone. I couldn't find him anywere.

"Elena?" My dad asked curiously. "Have you seen a hot guy or something?" He asked. "No, I just thought I recognized someone..."
He started to grin. "Well sweetheart I don't think you will see anyone you know here"

"Yeah" I said with an irritated voice. After eating my parents got on the dancefloor. It looked pretty funny so I made a little video of it. I giggled and got back to my room. I took a fast shower and brushed my teeth. Not long after I fell asleep.

-------

The next day I sat on my balcony. On the other side I saw the same guy laying down on a chair. He wore black sunglasses and a white shirt with a swimming trunk.

He can't be him El, HE CANT BE HIM.

Why would he be here at exact the same place as me? On the other side of the world. He probably is at one of his friends houses in Ireland right now.