Chapter Five

Derek's P.O.V

"Hey Derek what are you doing around her?" Asked Angela "Need Scott and issac for a little werewolf problem" i told her where she can only hear. "Oh ok" she said "Will you be mine Angela Angelica Lahey?" I asked her and gave her some Flowers "Yes i will" she said with a smile and accepted the flowers. I leaned in to kiss her and the kiss was magical and with sparks and fireworks yea its sound girly but thats what i felt in the kiss. I love her alot.

Angela's P.O.V

Derek Leaned in to to me and the kiss was magical and felt fireworks. It sound girly but yea im a girl just not a girly girl so yea its sounds girly.

Derek pulled away from the kiss.

"I got to go I love you bye" he said "Love you to" i said and he gave me a quick kiss and left to go find issac.

Derek's P.O.V

I pulled away from the kiss "I got to go I love you bye" i said "Love you to" she said and i  gave angela a quick kiss and left to go find scott and issac. i had finally found issac and Scott both talking to Scott's friend?

Scott's P.O.V

Issac came to find me but why me?

I still cant get over the kiss i had with Angela. I heard she is take though.

"Mccall derek needs us for some werewolf suff we needa do" said issac "Why dose he need me" i said "cuz u are a werewolf and also one more thing stay away from my sister she is derek's girlfriend dont kiss her again" said Issac " she is ur sister and derek's GIRLFRIEND" i said confused "yes she is stay away, now lets go" said Issac and with that we started leave to find our alpha derek.

Derek's P.O.V

I had found Issac and scott. I was about to go up to them but i heard issac say something about Angela.

"Cuz your a werewolf and also one more thing stay away from Angela she is my sister and derek's girlfiend, also dont kiss her again" SCOTT kissed Angela im so getting him and beating his ass up he cant kiss my girl. " she is ur sister and derek's GIRLFRIEND" said Scott " yes she is stay away, now lets go" said Issac and they started to leave. They had bummed into me and we left i didnt say a word to  scott or issac and neither of them spoke to me eaither.

Angela's P.O.V

School went by fast and mostly because the only thing I can think.of is when me and Derek Kissed. I love them and man do i love him. I can't wait to see him again. I went towards the car and openes the door and i found a note in there from Issac.

  Angela I'm be home late i dont know how long I'm take im be with Scott and Derek taking care of the werewolf things see you later.

                From Issac

I saw the note and didn't do nothing

I already knew that he always dose this execpt this time i already meet derek hale and he is mine only mine.

I went home and went to my room.

Derek's P.O.V

I was done training Scott and Issac.

Now time to suprise Angela. I went to scotts hoouse to drop him off. "Scott wait i need to talk to you now"i said and left the car. "What is it derek if its about me kissing Angela, im sorry i should have never done that im happily dating jessica and ik Angela is yours" he said "Oh alright thats all i needed to know" i said and went to my car. I left to issac's house so i can drop him of and see Angela. "Issac thanks for telling scott to stay away from angela" i said low enough for him to hear it and only him "Thanks you just better not hurt angela shes been hurt a buch before she meet u" he said and with that we left to his.