Chapter Four

Next day And Angela dose go to school this time and meets Scott

Jessicia's P.O.V

I got to my new school in Becaon Hills. Its called Beacon Hills HIgh school its where my boyfriend Scott mccall gose to.I cant wait to suprise him that im going to the same school as him. I cant wait to see him i love him. I went inside the school and the hallways were crowded and i couldn't find Scott anywhwere around the school. Until i founded him with this girl and they were flirting with each other and the girl was giggling at what ever scott said.

Scott's P.O.V

I went to my locker and i saw this really pretty girl there standing next to my locker and i decieded to talk with her so i did and i saw her.

"Hey Im scott Mccall what would your pretty name be?" I asked her.

"Im Angela,issac's Sister nice to meet you scott"  she said with a smile.

"Vary beautiful name for a Beautiful girl" i told her smiling back myself

"Thanks" she said with a small giggle. I began to lean in an kiss her, She kissed back. I couldnt but the kiss into words but i loved it alot.

Angela's P.O.V

" Hey Im scott Mccall what would your pretty name be?" Said Scott "Im Angela,issac's Sister nice to meet you scott" i said with a smile "Vary beautiful name for a Beautiful girl" said Scott with a smile and he was hot. Than he began to lean in and kissed me, i kissed back. Our kiss was amazing i loved it. We broke the,kiss and this girl was standing there.

"Stay away from boyfriend or else" she said "Jessica clam down i kissed her its all my fault leave her alone" Said Scott. Than Jessica came towards me and started hitting me so now we were fighting and not over scott but for her it was for Scott.

Derek's P.O.V

I went to the school to find Issac and Scott Mccall because i need there help. Once i got inside the school, I saw Anglea Fighting with Scotts Girlfriend. Since when did scotts girlfriend come to this high school?

"Scott Where is issac i need both of you for a little thing we need to take care of like right now" i said and Scott went to go find issac  just than the girls stop fighting "Hey Derek what are you doing around her?" Asked Angela "Need Scott and issac for a little werewolf problem" i told her where she can only hear. "Oh ok" she said "Will you be mine Angela Angelica Lahey?" I asked her and gave her some Flowers "Yes i will" she said with a smile and accepted the flowers. I leaned in to kiss her and the kiss was magical and with sparks and fireworks yea its sound girly but thats what i felt in the kiss.