Please Note- Read Last Sentence

Hey guys, just letting you know that, because of my mission trip that I am going on for eleven days from Thursday, there will be no updates for a while, and for that I am sorry. I am just beginning to catch up on all the work I missed when I was sick, so that's taking up a lot of time that previously would have been dedicated to writing.

BUT I am hoping to have the next chapter and a few more uploaded starting from the 12th of July, a couple of days after I get back. But for now, so you don't completely forget about my story....ahaha...I'd love if you leave an inline comment in answer to these questions; (because as much as I love all your comments, I don't really know what you think is going to happen :))

1. What do you think is going to happen to Hugh and Dawn now that he knows about her and Craig?

2. Dawn mentions things about her having a future with Hugh- do you want them/think they will have a future together?

3. What is Dawn's parent's problem with Hugh?

I would love it if you could answer these questions please, because I'm going to miss Wattpad so much, as I won't be getting much internet over there, so when I get back, I would be so happy to hear what you think!!!

Thanks to charlottehope23 for this idea xxxx

I wish I could list all my readers to give them a shoutout but I can't, so just know, love you guys lots and forever thank you!

Lots of love,

Desi <3 <3 <3

p.s. I'm back and am in the process of writing the next chapter and am sorry for leaving the book on such a cliff hanger, but it just made the chapter better and I am so pumped for you guys to read the next one; should be up sometime in this week!

Pp.s chapters up!!