Chapter 17 - Uh Oh

Start from the beginning

Although I wasn't in the best situation, I didn't hold my tongue. "He's one hundred times the man you are," I breathed vehemently. He pushed me harder against the wall, and put his hand under my robe. How dare he?

I squirmed, trying to escape his hold on me, but that only made him fight harder. Suddenly, his fingers had made their way inside me. He was moving them around in an attempt to turn me on. Really? I wasn't some kind of tramp like Cassie. I decided to play along for a few minutes. Besides, it would make my getaway much easier.

I continued to squirm, saying, "Oh, Dane, stop." He actually put his hand further inside. I wanted to puke. "Oh, right there," I moaned, tilting my head back and moaning again. "What was I thinking?" I whispered seductively. I could feel his excitement as he pushed himself closer. I had to stop playing with him soon.

As he was kissing my neck, moaning with anticipation, I pulled away. I quickly removed the key card from my pocket, and attempted to open the door. I dropped the key card onto the ground. As I was bending to pick it up, I felt him pushing against my backside. He grabbed me and pulled me into him. My robe was the only thing keeping him out of places I didn't even want Max to go. What was wrong with him? He'd become a monster!

I was scared. Was he going to rape me? The thought left me as Max, in all his unclothed glory, opened the door. After a few seconds of assessing the situation, he pushed Dane to the ground.

"You leave her alone!" Max screamed. "She's marrying me. She'll never want you again," Max seethed. "I might kill you if you ever try anything like this again."

I pulled Max off of Dane and toward me. People were starting to peek out their doors, and my Maxie was in his birthday suit. I opened my robe and wrapped him inside with me. I hadn't meant to excite him, but the adrenaline was probably rushing through his system from his altercation with Dane.

Max's face turned red, and he asked, "Can you help me with this inside, please?" He was too cute. I opened the door with the key card I had clasped in my hand, and pulled him inside.

Max

I was turned on from the adrenaline rush, then having Rhia's nakedness up against mine, but I knew she had just almost been assaulted by her jerk of an ex-boyfriend. I might have been horny, but I wasn't selfish.

"Do you need some time to recover from his attack?" I asked her, pushing her wild hair behind her ear lovingly.

"Nah. It was almost traumatic, but you saved me," she said, smiling. "You're my hero," she said, imitating a cartoon princess.

She looked at me and asked, "What time is checkout?"

I looked at the clock. It was 8:30. We had about an hour left until we had to pack up and leave. "Checkout is at 10:00." She smiled deviously and dropped her robe. Have I mentioned how amazing she is?

I grabbed her and pulled her to me, the skin to skin contact causing me to tingle in places I didn't know existed. Needless to say, I was ready for action. She initiated the kiss, biting on my lower lip and slipping her tongue deep inside my mouth. My tongue was happy for the company, and it showed its appreciation accordingly.

Our hands were tied up caressing each other slowly and sensually, so my general decided to try to set up camp without direction, using my body's movements as his guide. Every touch against her skin sent a shock wave through my body, making me think I might malfunction yet again.

Before I knew what was happening, I had her face first against the wall. Her hands were reaching behind her, caressing me everywhere she could possibly reach. I guided myself into her from behind, and reached around to attend to her other sensitive area.