We Having A Baby!!!

April 5, 1995

Corpus Christi, TX

Selena POV

It's been 3 years since Chris and I got married

It's been 3 years since Chris and I got married. It feels so good to be a married. We got married and a house that it's next to my parents but there's two things that we really want.... a farm with a lot of animals and kids.

I decided many things... I want to have a farm in my backyard, to have outstanding career to being in movies and new songs. But last but not least, What if Chris and I make little animals of our own? That's right... We want to start a family!

All these years for me, I singing with my group Selena Y Los Dinos traveling every city and every state and now it's time for me to take a break.

On my music career, I've been dominating the whole Tejano music industry. In 1991-1995, I won the best Female Tejano singer each year so my fans called me "The Queen of Tejano Music". I couldn't thank my fans for my support for them. So I'm taking a break for music and now to start a new journey chapter for my life.

I'm here at home with my husband Chris with our 3 dogs, Gino, Taylor,  & Winny. I feed them dog food for dinner.

Selena & her dog Gino

Selena & Chris with their dogs Taylor & Winny

Since Chris and I got married, I always wanted kids in our future. We talked about kids. He loves kids and I love kids.

Anytime now, we can get pregnant.

I'm laying down in bed, watching tv while Chris cuddling behind me and I wonder myself to him that I might be pregnant. From the past few days, I've been throwing up and nauseous lately. I didn't went to the doctor's because I hate going to the doctors. So I think I might be pregnant or not, I wonder Chris that I might be.

"Chris, you think I'm pregnant?" I asked. "Are you?" He replied. "Few days ago, I've been sick. Throwing up. Being nauseous. "  I answered. "You need to go to the doctors?" Chris questioned." "I don't wanna go to the doctors. I want to take a pregnancy test." I replied.  "You want a pregnancy test right now?" Chris asked."  I want to take the test right now." I said.

Chris got out of the bed and want to go to the store to pickup few items and a pregnancy test for Selena.

Meanwhile, Chris came back home and brought few things including a pregnancy test for Selena. Selena got up from the bed. Chris handed the test to his wife then she goes to the bathroom.

Selena took a deep breath and pray to God that her dream will come true to becoming a mother.

I slipped down my underwear and pee on the top of the test. Seconds later, I put the test down on the sink and starting to wash my hands.
Minutes later, I am completely in shocked.

The test came out... with two lines that means... I'M PREGNANT!

I AM ABOUT TO BE A MOM!

AUTHOR'S POV

When Selena broke the news, she came up to her husband to show the big surprise. His reaction was shocked and cute!

"Chris!" Selena screamed. "Yeah, honey?" Chris came up to her. "I'm pregnant, babe! I'm about to be a mom!" Selena smiled so big that she had tears coming out her eyes.  She was so happy.  "I'm about to be a dad! We going to be parents! I'm so proud of you! I love you!" Chris kissed her and spinned her around, hugging her.

Selena and Chris couldn't believe it, they having a baby on the way.
They are going to be parents! Selena's dream had come true!