Our Baby Shower

June 25, 1995

Corpus Christi,TX

Selena POV

Today is the baby shower day. I'm ready for the party. So I decided called my brother and my sister to help myself and Chris to decorate the baby shower because we having the party from the backyard of our house.

My mom just finished cooking. My sister Suzette brought the desserts and settled down to the table along with food. My dad and my brother are helping Chris for setting up the tables  then meanwhile I will start the decorations.

An hour later, here's our first guest, My cousin Sarah. My cousin Sarah and I were been very close. We're like sisters. She always been around the family a lot and always be the part of my family. Sarah arrived to my house and brought gifts for myself and Chris. I'm so happy that I had to give this time to my family to support and celebrate the new additions of the family. I'm so getting grateful for that.

Chris POV

I just love our baby shower! The games that we played, the food we ate; it was delicious, we dance and we sang. I just love to see my wife carrying our babies. Her belly getting bigger and bigger. I bend down on one knee to kiss her belly. The presents is amazing! The gifts were from Suzette, Bill, AB, Emilio Navaira, Gloria Estefan, Barrio Boyz, My family and Selena's parents. It was all baby diapers, baby clothes, toys, baby bottles, baby pacifiers, little dresses for the baby girl, swimming trunks for the baby boy. Ugh I can't wait for our babies get here!

As the party ended, The guys helping the girls to bring the presents in the closet and put the food in the refrigerator.

Selena POV

I really have an amazing time with my family and friends to come over to my baby shower! I am happy! Chris and I are so ready to be parents! We been waiting for this since we first got married! My dream is coming true! I love my husband so much! Our little twins, we're waiting for you two!