The Show Must Go On/ Toy Freddy

{This One-shot was requested by @bunnyLover_1176 and I decided to leave it in this book despite this being a FNAF Two character.}

{Enjoy.}

Music- The Show Must Go On! Five Nights at Freddy's Two Fan-song by Mandopony.

Warning; Careful with those feels bro!

It happened five days ago. Toy Chica along with Toy  Bonnie were getting the stage ready to knock your socks off with their new song! Bonnie had tuned his electric guitar and Chica was happily practicing her lyrics. Freddy was with you in the kitchen, he hummed while fixing your little (f/c) bowtie.

"You look ready to shine (f/n)!"

"Thanks, Fred-bear." You laughed and picked up the (s/f/c) top hat Mangle had made you, she tried so hard to keep the sides straight. Tried. Nonetheless you still loved it. You had felt your cheeks start to sore slightly from smiling all day.

In fact you even smiled as you walked with Toy Freddy to the dining hall/ stage area. You had noticed that you were smiling a lot lately, I mean who wouldn't with the job you have. You get paid to hang out with your friends and eat pizza all night. Who wouldn't be happy?

You looked in front of you as Toy Chica smiled and strolled towards you and smiled, she held out an arm and handed you a folded brown cloth. Taking it you unfolded it to discover it was a shirt, "Freddy's Peza" Was stitched in bright pink on it with what you guessed was a pizza (?) drawn on with marker.

Mangle beamed at you, her eyes wide as saucers as she waited for your response.

You slid the shirt over your blue night guard uniform and smiled at her. She gave out what you could only describe as a happy cry- or shriek before tackling you to the floor and laughing . You laughed slightly and she helped you up.

 You laughed slightly and she helped you up

You stood against the wall as the performance started, Freddy gleamed as he stood at the front of the stage.

"One, two, three- Go!" He cheered before the up-beat and fast music started.

It was a simple, catchy song with the hook being your name along with "Three cheers, no fears, the party always stays here!"

You clapped happily cheering along, Toy Chica was having a blast with the small cupcake designed tambourine she held, Toy Bonnie rocked out hardcore with his guitar and Toy Freddy sang lead vocals with such joy and glee you smiled as wide as you had all night.

Suddenly the bell ringed.

It was six o'clock.

Toy Freddy opened his eyes, he had them closed as he sang joyfully, but now they held something you never saw;