Better Than Your Girlfriend

" We are moving and that's final!" My mom yells at me from downstairs, I sign. Great now I have to go to Framlingham, Suffolk in England, so basically in the middle of nowhere, but they are just sending me there because there is a really good boarding school that they are sending me too. While they are going to be in Tokyo, Japan!

   Any ways Framlingham, Suffolk is tiny. The population is about 3,000 people, while Tokyo is like 9.000 million people. Ugh!!! I can't believe this, my parents are mean, selfish people and all they care about is themselves. I mean my mom still dresses like a teenager, the high heels the really, really short skirts. I mean you are in your late thirties!! Gross.... My dad is a pain in my ass.

Always wanted a boy, and instead they a tomboy...... I mean is there really a difference?!

I take that back...

I grabbed my suitcases and went downstairs and put my bags in the back of the car, the day was cloudy and foggy. Basically it was shitty outside. I signed and got in the back seat of the car and waited for my parents, while waiting I decided to play Angry Birds.

Ya I know. " Nobody plays that game anymore you loser!" For your information, people still play the amazingly, great Angry Birds!

Thank you very much.

"Man I need a life..." I mumble to myself, but instead I got an amazing answer from my mind saying. " I heard they have those on sale on Craigslist or was that EBay?" Great my mined is is hurting my ego..... Wait isn't it hurting its self then??

I really need to stop talking to myself....

My thoughts were interrupted from the car moving, and my parents talking to each other forgetting that I existed... Well this car ride will be a slice of heaven. Yep 6 hours of heaven.... God, I am really not that hungry.

Oh and by the way my name is Blaze.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------