Chapter 14- Heat

Someone was shaking me awake because I fell asleep on Tiff's lap. I groaned and said "5 more minutes." 

"No come on Len wake up its time for dinner!" Tiffany said.

I shot up and said "Whats for dinner?"

She laughed and said "I knew you wouldn't ever turn down food. We're had shrimp alfredo so go freshen up and then meet us in the dining room okay?" 

I nodded and went upstairs to freshen up a bit. I opened the door to Theo's room when a bucket of cold water was dumped on me from the door. I am normally not a girly girl who screams but I did it was so freaking cold!

"WHO THE HELL DID THIS!?!? WHOEVER IT WAS YOU BETTER BE RUNNING!" I yelled. I saw Ty running from his room in the house and he was laughing. I chased him downstairs and into the kitchen.

He was on the other side of the counter trying to figure out what to do next. I was closest to the door and the spatulas and stuff. I picked up a spatula and threw it at him he dodged it and just when I was about to throw another one someone came behind me and took it.

I turned around to face Theo and he had an eyebrow raised. "What did he do this time?"

"You can't tell I'm soaking wet. Wait don't repeat what I just said." I said

He chuckled then turned it into a cough because I was glaring at him. I rolled my eyes at him and went to go chase Tyson when I was held back. I was kicking and screaming and all Theo did was laugh.

"UGH fine I won't kill him! Yet.." I mumbled the last part.

I was put down and then I stomped upstairs like the kid I am. I opened the bedroom door and put on a tight white tanktop and ripped denim shorts with a black cropped jacket. I hurried down the stairs and went into the dining room where everyone was waiting.

I sat down and we all began to eat and joke around. After dinner Theo and I went upstairs and as soon as he laid down on the bed I just wanted to do some very dirty things to him and I don't even know why. I walked over to him slowly and because he was on his back I straddled him.

I looked down at Theo and saw his eyes had gone a darker shade of brown. I saw one look go over his features. Lust. I kissed him softly and then I pulled away before he could respond. I then started to nibble on his lower lip softly which caused him to moan.

 Theo kissed down his jawline and neck and sucked on the soft spot below his ear lobe. I started grinding agaisnt him and I felt him get excited if you catch my drift. Theo grabbed my belt loops and pulled my harder against him which caused me to moan.

He rolled us over and then kissed me. He licked my bottom lip and I gave him entrance his tongue explored my mouth and when I needed to catch my breath he began to kiss down my neck and suck on my soft spot, which caused my to buck my hips.

Then he stopped and said "Lena we need to stop I want to make your first time special."

I looked up at him and then whispered "Theo I need you now. I want you now."

He groaned and said "You have no idea how much I want to take you right now. But your in heat and your scent becomes stronger to me, I don't want to take advantage of this."

I looked up at him confused and said "Heat?"

He nodded and said "You go into heat when you haven't completed the full mating process. And when you do go into heat your scent becomes more seductive to me and you start to aroused by the simplest of things. Also when you go into heat it means your ready to concieve my child."

I nodded and blushed. He rolled off of me and said "I am going to need a cold shower." Mmm.. Him in the shower the water dripping down his abs that I just want to lick. 

He groaned and said "L honey can you please try to calm down a bit."

"Sorry. I just can't help it!" I whined.

He chuckled and said "I know. Now I'm gonna go take that cold shower."

" 'Kay." I said in a quiet voice. As soon as he got up and went into the bathroom I began freaking out. I can't believe I just did that! Ugh I hate being in heat. This fucking sucks! My inner rant was cut off when Theo walked back in the room with only a towel around his waist.

Oh good god. He looks like a god. His eight pack of abs and the muscles on his arms which water was dripping down. i looked at his abs again and saw water dripping all the way down and into the towel. Oh how I would love to be that drop of water. I stopped myself before I could think any further. 

He started putting on clothes so I turned my back to him and began to read my book trying to block out what I could havae seen. He cleared his throat and I turned around and saw he had clothes on. Thank God! 

"So what do you want to do Len?" He asked trying to avoid the fact that we could be doing each other right now. Uck I need to stop thinking about that.

"Umm we could watch a movie?" I said.

He nodded and said "Sure we can watch a movie. That actually sound perfect."

I don't even remember what movie we were watching because I fell asleep in the first 10 minutes. 

I woke up the next morning ready to go to school. I saw Theo was already out of bed so I went over  to the closet and put on a dress that went to about mid thigh, with black leather zipper jacket, and ankle boots. I went over to the bathroom and put on eyeliner and mascara. I brushed my hair and it had that naturally wavy look. I was ready for the day now. I grabbed my bag and went downstairs and out the front door without talking to anybody. I was now ready to go to school and face Charolette again.