Chapter 5-my my my Drama is in the air!

“Oh Hey Theo…. I just came to drop off the food as you can see..” Ben said awkwardly.

I looked between the two and Theo was glaring and Ben looked really scared surprisingly. I felt like I was missing a big part of the puzzle. I cleared my throat and they stopped their little stare down.

With that Ben left and Theo and I went back upstairs to finish watching the movie.  Through the whole movie my head was in Theo’s chest and all he did was laugh! Hmm what friend he is! I thought. As soon as the movie ended Theo cleared his throat and I lifted my head.

He smiled and said “So what do you want to do now?”

 I shrugged and he said “Well we could talk about Friday?”

I nodded and he said “ So I brought my jersey today.. And I guess as soon as the game is done we can go to the party afterwards?”

I smiled and said “Yeah that should be fine..  So you better be great on Friday at the football game or I’m going to be embarrassed.” I teased

He shrugged and said “When have I ever sucked at football?” He joked with an eyebrow raised.

“Never but there is a first for everything!” I said while smirking.

 He laughed and said “Well it was fun hanging out but I have to be getting home Tiffany is expecting me you know how she can get.”

 I laughed and said “Well good look with the interrogation when you get home!”

 He chuckled and then left.  Wow I can’t believe I smiled and laughed that much I haven’t had that much fun with a friend in a while!

I went back upstairs and started my homework. I may be random all the time but you know you have be a nerd sometime.  After about an hour I finished my homework and was ready to collapse and sleep. But, I had to make sure I had all my stuff  out for tomorrow first or it would have been scary in the morning.

After pulling out my black ripped skinny jeans, All time low t-shirt, and sequined converse I was finally ready to go to bed. It was 11 Woo Hoo! I am going to sleep before 12 I am so proud of myself!!!  When I got into bed I immediately fell asleep not even bothering to turn off my light. Now I was free to dream about the mysterious wolf again.

I was in the woods walking around  aimlessly when I heard a twig snapped I turned around to the where the sound came from and there was nothing, nada, zilch. So I walked towards it and there were paw prints that’s weird I thought to myself.

As I walked further into the woods there was a growl. I walked towards it showing no fear even though on the inside I was screaming and running away like a 7 year old girl. When I got closer I saw a wolf growling but then relaxing as I got closer, now that is really peculiar. I went up to it and petted its head and in between the ears. Surprisingly the wolf growled in appreciation, I guess I am just that good with animals I thought while smirking. I bent down so I could see its eyes and they were brown just like a humans eyes and I’ve seen those eyes before but where?

I kept petting the wolf and saying soothing words to keep it relaxed and then I ended up laying down besides the wolf and just talking about random things. Even though it couldn’t talk back I found it relaxing that no one was judging me like they always do. But then I heard another growl that did not come from the wolf I was petting. Oh crap what’s there.  As soon as I thought that a red wolf came from the trees into the clearing. And it looked super angry. It growled again and then pounced at me just as it was about to sink its teeth into my neck it was thrown off by the jet black wolf I was petting.