A Poke Tale (Humanized-Pokemon Drabbles)

They were twins; blonde with brown eyes, goofy, and loving.

They did everything together, whether it was showering, playing or eating. They didn't really have a choice since they were all each other had. It was only them in a world of at least three-hundred billion other poke-folk.

One was Plus and one was Minus; Boy and a Girl.

"Hey!" A green-haired woman yelled while shaking her fist in anger. She was covered in wet mud and noodles; her pale face was red in anger. "Get back here you good for nothing  trouble-makers!"

Plus snickered, holding his twin sister's hand tightly as they continued to run. "That was the best idea yet Mini~" he sang happily, his pale yellow and red tipped rabbit ears flopped in excitement. "I should let you make the plans more often!" he added, ducking and rolling under a fallen tree.

Plus stood, looking behind him in time to see his twin roll and stand up beside him.

Minus, the twin sister, dusted off her already clean skirt and beamed happily up at her twin brother. "It was fairly good, if I do say so myself." She bragged, her pale yellow and blue tipped rabbit ears flopping with just as much excitement. "But, I can't believe it actually worked..."

"Yeah, well Gardevoir's aren't really smart unless it's dealing with plants, ya know~" Plus said smugly before he started walking again.

Minus nodded quickly and followed after her twin, her hands behind her back and a goofy grin on her face. "What'll we do now?"

Plus threw his arms up in the air to stretch, and then tangled his hands behind his already messy hair. "We could go mess with Eevette (Eevee)."

"But then...Espa (Espeon) would come and get in the way..." Minus said in disappointment. She remembered the last time they tried to mess around with Eevette; she ended up crying before anything even happened and Espa went wild poke on them – he threw so many shadow balls (that luckily missed) at them, Plus vowed to never step foot near a psychic type ever again.

Minus saw her twin visibly shiver, and her smile faded. "Well, maybe that just means it's time for us to change targets." She said softly, grinning and walking faster. "It'll be dark soon anyways, and we all know who comes out at night."

"The creeps?"

"Ha-ha...no you idiot, the Gengars and Sneasels."

Plus grew quiet after that, walking closely beside his twin as he looked around with a nervous look on his face. "Do we really have to?"

Minus looked back at her brother, her brow raised in a quizzical fashion. "Are you, the supposed 'King of Pranks', complaining about pranking a few ghosts?" she taunted, turning with a spin on her heels. Minus plopped her hands on her hips and bent forward, staring at her twin. "Well?"

Plus stopped abruptly and shook his head hard, his blond locks smacking him in the face. "Of course not! I'm not scared of anything or any poke!" he stomped past his twin angrily, quickly making his way towards the dark forest. "Just you watch Minus!" he yelled over his shoulder. "I'll show you who the king is!"

Minus laughed softly and followed quickly behind Plus, careful to step over any roots and spiky twigs. She had almost forgotten how dangerous the dark forest really was; Minus huffed and reached for Plus, tugging his arm roughly, which made him let out an awkward sounding squeal.

Minus temporarily forgot what she wanted to say. "What the heck was that?"

"Wh-what...?" he mumbled embarrassingly, looking away.

"That noise you just made." Minus paused, a grin sliding on her face. "Did you just..."

"N-no...! I didn't...!"

Minus laughed loudly, letting go of Plus's arm and holding onto her stomach. "Y-You...d-did...!" she managed through her chuckles.

Plus, now enraged, stood upright and started walking again. "I don't need this from you...." he mumbled as he continued forward in a small fit of rage. He knew he wouldn't stay mad at her for long, so he made sure not to stomp away too fast.

Plus was about to turn around, but stopped, hearing a rustle in the bushes. "H-hey....Minus?" he called, staring at the bushes. "D-Do ya hear that?"

No answer.

Plus looked over his shoulder to see his twin wasn't there. And now he was scared. "This isn't funny Mini!!" he yelled, shivering and taking small steps away from the bushes. "M-mini....come on....you know I don't like ghosts....or psychics...." he muttered loud enough for anyone nearby to hear. His teeth chattered fearfully and he staggered a bit as he moved back, almost tripping over a root.

"Minus...?"

The bushes rustle again, louder this time.

"Minus....c'mon...."

Again; louder. Was that a grumble?

Plus was about to turn and run out of the woods, but something grabbed his ankles and he fell backwards with a yelp. He couldn't see what it was since it was already too dark, so he kicked his feet wildly, flailing his arms and screaming for dear life.

"Lemme go!!! Somepoke!! Anypoke!! HELP!!"