Time for a clone PT.3

Le exams are done!! I'm fully free to update for the next 2 months because sadly I'm not going to provincials we lost 2 games but we got bronze which is a great start!! Anyways back to time for a clone PT.3!!

Your P.O.V
I couldn't hear or see a thing. I looked around wondering where the hell I am.. I suddenly heard the roar of marks deep voice "{Y/N}!! Wake up please!!" I followed the voice to see us in the lab. I'm on the floor passed out,
Marks trying to wake me up.. Bonnie and Bon Bon are looking to see if they messed up the plan. But, at the corner of my I saw the clone exiting through the window.. Strange. I tried screaming for them to look but it was no use.. All I could do is wait until I wake up..

Marks P.O.V
   I didn't want to watch the horrifying thing that may go wrong. Then all of the sudden I heard a thump; I shakily turned around to see {y/n} passed out on the ground. I gasped and sprinted over to her "{Y/N} wake up please!!" I pleaded.. After minutes of trying, it was no use.. She's still breathing so she's passed out and not dead thank god. I picked her up and placed her on a table grabbing my hoodie and used it as a pillow.. I hope she wakes up..

Okay, so remember in my a/n when I said I would pick some people to be in the story? The first person I chose was fangirl_mess!! Hope you enjoy Alexis!!

Alexis P.O.V
    I was walking down the street. Fixing my new and improved danisnotonfire t-shirt!! I was carrying my leather bag with a journal with all of my favourite youtuber quotes; some which are Markiplier and (y/t/n).. They are like the most famous youtubers.. Who wouldn't know them?!

  I was looking at the wonders of nature until I was pushed down by somebody "hey!" I huffed I helped myself up and saw. Oh.my.god. That can't be?? Is that (y/t/n)??!! " omg are you (y/n)?!!!" I was fangirling too hard "Freddy" was all she replied " Are you okay?" I questioned " Freddy" she sternly said. Hmm, I'll take her back to my place just to make sure "c'mon let's go" I grabbed her wrist "Freddy.." She sounded off..

Your P.O.V
    When I've been waiting for which felt like hours which was only 10 minutes.. I slowly felt my eyelids beginning to open. I immediately shot up from the spot and looked around panting like I just woke up from a nightmare "{y/n}?!" Mark shuddered, I nodded as he yelped and ran to me and hugged me tight " you had me worried sick!" He whimpered, I wanted to hug him back but we need to find my clone " thanks Mark I love you and BONNIE BON BON!'" I shrieked. They came into the room " oh thank goodness your awake and yes?" Bon Bon chuckled " I know where the clone went.."