Coming Out

Lauren's POV

Everyone gets ready to leave the choir room when the bell rang. Finally, everyone's gone except for me and Camila.

"Camz. Can I ask you something?"

"Anything LoLo." She sat up and held my hand, "What's wrong baby?" She seemed worried and I smiled, happy to know that she cares.

"Do you think it's time for me to come out to my parents?"

"Well, LoLo... That's your choice, but I'm gonna tell you that I'm ready for that. And I would love to meet your parents and show them that their daughter is being loved by me. Whatever choice you make, I'll respect it." Camila said with a grin.

"Awww baby." I kissed her cheek and saw that she blushed, I'm so ready to show them my caring and beautiful girlfriend.

"I'm ready to come out to my parents. Pick you up at 7 later, dinner at my house?"

Camila's POV

Lauren is picking me up and driving me to meet her parents tonight. She says that she is ready to come out and I could see that in her eyes when she told me she is.

All her parents know now is that she's bringing a friend along for dinner.

I dressed rather formally with a pink dress, slightly above my knee. I wore a pink bow on my head and high heels. I'm hoping that I would leave a good impression on the Jaregui household.

I heard the sound of the car honk and ran downstairs, "Mum, I'm leaving now. I love you! And Sofie too!"

"Have a great night!" My mum replied.

I opened the door and was welcomed with a beautiful sight, Lauren was dressed in a blue dress that matches with her green eyes and dark red lip stick that makes me want to kiss her right on the front porch.

"Looking beautiful tonight Miss Cabello." Lauren said with a cheeky smile. I blushed and kissed Lauren, "You look beautiful too LoLo." I leant into her ear and whispered, "And absolutely sexy."

I could feel Lauren shiver at the contact of my breath on her skin. I giggled satisfied with myself and I slid my hands into hers as we walked towards the car.

We drove and sang along to whatever's playing on the radio and we finally arrived at the restaurant. Nervousness started to kick in and I started to think about all the possibilities of her parents not supporting us and all.

"Baby are you okay? You look really nervous." Lauren chuckled.

"I'm really really nervous LoLo. I'm afraid you'll get hurt later. I mean what if they don't accept us?"

"Come on Camila. It's gonna be alright."

We walked into the restaurant and I saw Lauren's family chatting happily at the table.

"Mom, Dad, this is Camila."

"Hi Mdm, hi Sir." I said trying to sound as polite as I can.

"Hi Camila. Just call us Mike and Clara." They replied with a warm smile.

"Camila, this is Chris and Taylor." Lauren said pointing towards her siblings. They mouthed me a hi and gave me a handshake which I happily accepted.

"Hi guys. Nice to meet you."

"Nice meeting you to Camila." Chris and Taylor said in unison.

We sat down and Lauren decided to break the news.

Lauren's POV

"Mom and Dad. I've got something to tell you. And it concerns Chris and Taylor too."

"What is it?" My dad asked looking worried.

"There's something that's always been inside of me and I really want to share it with you guys because I love all of you so much. I want you to know me, who I really am. When I'm with Camila I finally understand what people are talking about when they talk about love. I love the girls the way in supposed to feel about boys. I hope you guys will still continue to love me for who I am and support my relationship with Camz."

I felt Camila squeeze my hands and I felt really assured. My parents and siblings started to smile and it slowly evolved into a laugh. "We know sweetie."

"W.. What? H.. How did you know?"

"Whenever you come back from sleepovers at Camila's, you're always really happy like never before. And I've got eyes to see those hickeys on your neck." Chris said with a chuckle.

"So all of you support us?" I asked still feeling scared.

"Yes baby girl, anything that makes you happy. When you're happy, we're happy. Of course we will support the both of you." Mum said with a comforting smile.

I ran over and enveloped my parents in a tight hug, followed by my siblings. I sat back down on my own seat and felt so happy that everything went through.

Camila's POV

Lauren's parents are okay with it! And most importantly they support us! This is like the best day ever !

Months later...

It's finally senior prom night and obviously, Lauren is my date. Well, not everyone knows, but I'm happy just to have Lauren with me.

Lauren arrived and picked me up to go to school. She wore a red dress that stopped mid-thigh and curled her hair. She looked gorgeous and I couldn't help myself but smashed my lips into hers. "You look gorgeous LoLo." I said blushing.

"Thank you Camz, you look far more beautiful than me though."

"I love you."

"I love you too LoLo."

With that, we proceeded to school and looked forward to the rest if the night.

________________________

Hey! So what do you think should happen during prom night? Review please!