The Date

Camila's POV

"So I was wondering... Do you want to go out on a date?"

I stared at her wide eyed, did I hear her wrongly? "A..a date?"

"Yeah, a date." Lauren smirked at my nervousness.

"Sure. Se..seven at Breadstix?" I suggested, trying my best not to stammer.

"Yup, see you later Camz."

I smiled and replied, "Later LoLo."

Later at seven ....

Lauren's POV

I entered the restaurant, scanning the area for Camila. I saw her sitting at a booth using her phone. She's wearing a skinny jeans and a shirt that says "Free hugs for everyone"

"Awww, that's so cute." I muttered under my breath. I walked over to her and called her name. "Hi Camz." I said and smiled a little.

"Wow." Was all she said. I laughed and sat down, "you look cute. And beautiful tonight."

"Thanks." She blushed and I could see it. "You look beautiful too LoLo." I giggled at that comment and we ordered our food. And hour later, we were stuffed and I called for the bill.

"I'll pay for this one." Camila said and I paid before she could do anything. "No my treat." I gave her a wink and she gave in.

Two weeks later ...

Camila's POV

"Hey LoLo!" Lauren turned around, closed her locker and leant against it.

"Hey Camz." I said and smiled, this girl just makes me so happy every time I see her.

"Are you free tonight?" I asked with hopes in my voice.

"Yeah. Wanna take a walk at the beach? I can drive my car."

I quickly agreed and soon we were on our way to the beach.

We took off our shoes and walked down the shore line, feet sinking into the sand and enjoying the cool sea water.

"Camz?" I turned and saw Lauren's pretty green eyes.

"Yes LoLo?" I stopped walking and just stared at Lauren.

Lauren's POV

Alright, this is my chance. I gathered all my courage and opened my mouth.

"Ever since I first saw you, it feels like a part of me is missing. I feel incomplete and every time you're around me, I get this butterflies and I feel really nervous. The courage I built up to talk to you always melts away when I look at your beautiful beautiful face." I said with sincerity.

"I just want to tell you, I like you Camz. I really do. I promise I'll protect you, love you like you should be and treat you like a princess. Will you be my girlfriend?"

Camila stood there, looking a little lost for words. She leant in and I felt her breath on me, soon, our lips met and it was a slow passionate kiss. We only pulled away when oxygen became an issue.

"I'll treat that as a yes?" I said smirking.

She kissed me lightly on my lips again and I pulled her closer to me. "Yes."

Camila's POV

"Yes." I looked into Lauren's green orbs and ran my fingers down her hair. She looks so beautiful.

We sat on the sand, my head on her shoulder. It was comfortable silence and I enjoyed it tons.

"Come on, it's getting late. Want me to drive you home?" Lauren asked and slide her hands into mine. I held it tight and nodded my head.

"Alright. Want to stay over tonight? My parents are out.. We can watch movies and chat!"

I said a bit too excitedly and caused Lauren to giggle.

"Sure beautiful," Lauren winked, "only if I get a kiss."

I pecked her on her cheek and she started the car. We sang to the booming music through the stereo and I waved my hands in the air. We arrived at my house and she opened the door for me, she's so sweet.

I held out my hand and we walked hand in hand into the house. "MILA!!" I heard my little sister scream out.

I turned to Lauren to see a confused face.

"Alright .... I forgot about my little sister." I said biting my lips.

"Mila, who is this?" Sofia my little sister asked.

Lauren's POV

"Mila, who is this?" Camila's little sister asked.

"Sofia, Lauren. Lauren, Sofia."

"Hi Sofia! You're so much cuter than your sister." I said pinching Sophie's cheek, trying to make Camila jealous.

"Hey!" Camila yelled, crossing her arms and pouting. How much cuter can she get?

"I'm just kidding Camz." I giggled.

"Karla, remember to - . Oh, new girlfriend eh?"

"Karla?" I questioned Camila, she blushed and immediately whined, "Mom..."

"Hi! I'm Lauren. Camila's girlfriend."

"I'm Karla's Mom. Just call me Sinuhe." She said with a with a smile and offered me a handshake. I shook her hand, "Nice to meet you Sinuhe."

"Well, I've gotta go, I'm meeting someone. Nice to see you too Lauren. Karla, I was going to remind you about Sofia's bed time, it's 10 pm, not 1 pm like the other time. Karla Camilla Cabello, do you hear me?"

"Yes mom, better get going, dad's waiting for you." Camila said still blushing from what her mom called her.

"Bye sweethearts, be back tomorrow." And with that she left the house.

"Karla Camila Cabello. Now I know." I said chuckling.

"It's not funny Lauren Michelle Jaregui." Camila said picking up Sofia and placing her on the sofa, she turned on the tv then grabbed my hand and headed upstairs into her room.

I walked into her room and saw One Direction's and Ed Sheeran's posters everywhere.

"I guess Harry's your favorite?" I said realizing the number of Harry Style's posters she has compared to the rest.

"Yeah. How'd you know?" Camila asked a little confused.

"Your bias-ness in the ratio of the members's posters." I shrugged and smiled.

Camila laid down on the bed and did the same, she snuggled into my side and I played with her hair. We laid there in comfortable silence and I heard her start to snore a little.

"Silly girl." I laid her down gently and went downstairs to check on Sofia. I found her asleep on the couch and found her asleep too. I carried her into her room and tucked her in before switching off the tv and the lights.

I got back into Camila's room and saw her sleeping peacefully. I wanted to help Camila changed but accidentally knocked down something. "Shit."

"LoLo?" I heard Camila say, she say on the bed rubbing her eyes and yawning. "What happened?"

"I wanted to help you change but I knocked something down."

"It's alright LoLo. Come over and cuddle with me." Camila then took off her shirt and jeans, leaving her in her bra and panties. Her body, hot... I did the same and spooned Camila, my face in her hair. I kissed her every now and then and talked about random stuff.

Our eyelids soon got heavy and we fell asleep in each other's arms.