Jeremy's Bad Mood

After working a long night at the pizzeria Scott and Vincent were finally able to go home, and enjoy their days off. They were the only two today, since Mike and Fritz were off, but the only thing is Jeremy didn't show up.

Scott sighed and smiled seeing the sunrise. "I'm glad we have off tonight." He said.

"Yeah." Vincent replied.

"So what do you want to do?" Scott asked.

Vincent thought about it for a bit. He could let Scott spend time with him and his kids. He then remembered Jeremy was to show up for work today, but he didn't. "Hey Scott. Want to look for Jeremy?" He asked.

Scott thought about it and decided to agree on his brother's idea. "Sure I mean, he wasn't there at work today, so let's see if he's okay." Scott said.

"Right!" Vincent agreed. The two then left to look for Jeremy. During their hunt for Jeremy, Mike ran into them.

"Hey, do you guys know where Jeremy is?" Mike asked.

Vincent shook his head. "Nope. We haven't seen him at work."

"Don't worry Mike." Scott said. "Well let you know when we find him." Mike sighed and gave a small smile, he decided to look for Jeremy on his own.

~1 hour later~

After an hour of looking for Jeremy, Scott finally found him in the park sitting down on a tree stump. By the looks of it, Jeremy looked mad. "I found him!" Scott called out to his brother.

Vincent ran towards his brother at the same time Jeremy turned around, and gave them a glare. "Shut up you mediocre phone guy." He said.

Scott and Vincent's eyes widen never hearing something like that to come from Jeremy's mouth. "Mediocre?" Scott asked, shocked and surprised. Vincent looked at his brother and glared at Jeremy.

"Hey Jeremy!" Vincent yelled. "What's with that bad mood!" He went over to Jeremy and faced him with a glare.

"Shut up!" Jeremy yelled. Vincent had patience, and now was ready to loose it because of Jeremy's attitude.

"You know what Jeremy." Vincent started. "I'll give you three to apologize to my brother and I." He gave Jeremy a second, "One," he started. "Two." Jeremy then put his hands around Vincent's neck and pulled him closer.

"You torment me!" He screamed and threw Vincent to a tree, making the tree fall on him.

Scott got concerned for his brother and ran towards him. "Vincent! Are you okay?" He asked.

"I'm hurt now." He groaned. Scott went over to him and grabbed his brother, who was now bruised, and had branches and leaves all over him. Scott looked over to Jeremy, now facing away from the brothers.

"Wonder what's wrong with Jeremy." Scott said helping Vincent up.

"I don't know." Vincent said pulling a stick out of his hair. Scott went over to Jeremy and decided to sit next to him.

"Jeremy?" Scott started, but Jeremy didn't answer, "Are you okay?" He asked. Jeremy just ignored him. "You can tell me something if anything is bothering you." He then put his hand on Jeremy's shoulder.

Jeremy got surprised with the touch, but instead of accepting it like he always does, he pushes Scott to the ground. "Touch me again and I'll squash you!"

Scott was surprised but remains calm in this situation, by slowly going away from Jeremy. "S-Sure thing." Scott stuttered. "But, I'm here if you need me." He then walked away and got to Vincent who pulled the last stick out of his hair, but he was still injured and had leaves all over him. And Jeremy was still having that dark glare on his face.