Chapter 1

<><>3rd POV<><>

"Levi! Why are you fucking late?!" Kenny yells as Levi walked in the dull, grey house.

"I-i'm sorry." Levi said a put down his head shaking slightly as Kenny stops towards the teen.

"Where were you, you little shit?" He says and grabs Levis hair and pulls his head back so he could see Levis face.

"I-i was walking home from school." Levi stuttered shaking more. Kenny then raises his other hand and smacks him across the face. Levi fell on the floor and Kenny kicks him repeatedly.

Levis POV

The pain wont stop, he wont stop. I was then lifted off the floor and was moving towards the kitchen. He turned and their was the basement door. He opened it and threw me down the steps. He then shut the door and heard him lock it. I was surrounded by darkness. I went to stand up to turn on the lights but it hurt to much. I laid their on the floor through the night.

'Why don't i just end it? I have nobody who cares about me... Why do i come back?'

As i felt a tear trickle down my cheek my eyes started to feel heavy. I closed them hoping it was the last time i ever had to open them again.

Tuesday 5:30Am, Levis room,Basement.

I felt pain shoot up my left side and quickly woke up. Kenny was standing over me ready to kick again.

He did. "Get you lazy ass up and get ready for school, and remember... don't. tell. ANYBODY!" He said and walked back up the steps to, the couch i presume.

I stand up with a little pain in my side from yesterday. I walk to my box of clothes and grab a black sweatshirt and black ripped skinny jeans with black converse. I wear a lot of black because you can barley notice the blood on it. My whole wardrobe contains of black,dark red and 2 white shirts. I have 1 black sweatshirt, 5 black jeans and 1 grey pair of sweatpants and 1 pair of shoes. The one I'm wearing. It was December 15th and it was cold. Kenny didn't care though if i froze to death. He probably wanted me dead.

I wish i had my mom and dad instead of Kenny. They went off to Hawaii and never came back. I was told their plan crashed and i was giving to Kenny and Zenya. Zenya beat me as well but soon left us and Kenny blamed it all on me. That night she left i had 4 broken bones, cuts everywhere, hungry and thirsty for days.

Kenny drank,yeah but this abuse wasn't from the drinking. He beat me for enjoyment. He would sometimes invite his friends and i would be their punching bag. They came over 4 times a week for hours.

"Get your ass to school you fuck up!" Kenny yelled as he pushed me out the door. I walked through the neighbor hood heading to school. Once i was close and started to see kids i pulled my hood over my head so they didn't see my...marks.

I walked in the school and went to my locker slipping through people. It was easy to get through because of my hight. Once i got their i felt a pain go through my body as my face meet my locker.

"Hey Levi long time no see." My bully Reiner said to me as his other 2 friends, Annie and Berthold stood on each side of me. "What do you want Reiner." I spat back looking at him. His eyes widen, in shock then pure anger.

He then kicked my stomach and i fell to the ground. "Who else beat your ass, HUH! I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN FUCKING BEAT YOU ASS!" And with that speech i was kick 3 more times.

"BREAK IT UP YOU 2!" I hear an all to familiar voice of. The principal, Mr.Mike. He comes running to us and Annie,Berthold and Reiner take off running as do the crowd of people that were watching. He bends down besides me.

"Levi, again?" Mr.Mike said. He thinks that i start's all the fight's and hates my guts. He sighs loudly and stand back up. "To my office,NOW! You know not to start fights Levi."

As i walk in the office he lectures me with 'you know better, be the bigger person, i don't want to see you hurt, i love all my students' Crap.

It was a lie, he hated me, and most defiantly didn't know me. After 15minutes of him blabbering he lets me head to class.

I walk to my 2nd hour, Math with Mr.Pixies. Before i enter i pull up my hood and walk in.

The whole stared at me, i look down and make my way to my seat.

"Alright class now that our final student has arrived i can talk about the week field trip we are taking!" Mr.Pixies says. Something in my felt happy, i wasn't going to be with Lenny for a week!

"We will be going on the 27th, so....in 12 days!" He said "so on Sunday you need to be at school at 6Am, we are going on a 14hour bus ride to a Lodge Massachusetts! We will be their till the 3rd of January."

Was it bad i was getting happy?

---<><>_________<><>---

Thank you so much for reading, this is ganna be a slow book, by what i mean with Eren and Levis relationship and...yeah