Chapter 2: The Bullet Train (Updated, 10/12/18)

~~~~~~~~(In the human world)~~~~~~~~~~

I have taken care of all my deliveries except one, but I decide to stop by my old friend Kenna's house before I finish. I go to her door and ring the doorbell. A few second later, the door opens and my friend Kenna smiles through the crack in the door.

"Oh My God! Hey, Ylli! Are you about done finishin' up those deliveries?"

Kenna says as she comes out of her house wearing a blue collar shirt with a Polo logo on her left side of her chest with some nice yellow pants to go along with it and some clean white converse. We walk to the side of her porch and sit down. She looks over at me and starts swinging her legs.

"Yea just delivering my last one, you know this is one of my favorite places to chill at. Is there anything new in the wardrobe?"

I smirk noticing her eyes glimmer in happiness as she's about to go on and on about some new designer clothes or purse. She hits the floor in excitement.

"Oh just fantastic! I got this new designer bag from Coach and O-M-G is it beautiful! I just had to have it!"

I chuckle at her, amused as she goes on and on about her bag. I look at the time and notice the last delivery was almost due.

"Hey look, I'd love to hear all about it but I gotta leave right now. See ya... soon Kenna!"

I turn around to leave, but I feel her pull on my shirt.

"Wait, lemme take care of that last delivery, I mean that's what friends are for right?"

I smile and nod giving her the basket.

"Are you sure it's no bother?"

She smiles while grabbing the basket from my hands.

"Of course not, I meant I did just spend most of your time talking about my new Coach bag. Now hurry along home, I wouldn't want you to be out here for too much longer it's getting pretty dark."

I nod as I get up from the porch.

"Alrighty then, thanks for the help!"

I walk over to the gate and wave to her one final time.

After leaving Kenna's house I head to the location the letter told me to go and finally arrive after 30 minutes of walking. The entrance was a little creepy... Dark even. It seemed as if it were an old ancient subway.

As I head inside, I see a man with a black hood, just above the knee black shorts and some old looking black and white converse just on the right of me and another man but with just a turquoise jacket, dark blue jeans, and some high top vans to go with it on the left of me.

Now that's my kind of style.

I head over to the man on my left and greet him.

"Hello, my name is-"

"We know who you are... Come on in. We will show you to the train"

"Train? Since when was there a train down here?"

I look at him curiously and he shakes his head as if disappointed in me.

"This train has been down here for many years, it's just always been protected. Now come, I'll lead the way"

He points his head toward the dark hallway straight in front of me and I gulp up my saliva and look at him in fear. He looks straight at me and sighs.

"Don't tell me you are afraid of the dark little kitty?"

Kitty? Did he really just call me that?

"Um...excuse me? I am not a cat for your information and nooooooo... What kind of person is scared of the dark? Pshhh not me, not this girl."

I chuckle nervously as hold my arms together and look up at the man. He sighs and snaps his fingers showing torches brightening the way on the sides of the hall. I gasp in shock as my head looks up at the torches.

"How... how did you do that?!"

"It's called magic, now can we get a move on this thing? It's pretty far down"

The man leads me into the hall. I follow him cautiously looking up and down at him.

How did he do that? Was it some kind of new technology? There's no way magic actually exists... right? He was just playing around with me... right?

I shiver in fear but shake it off and continue to follow in his foot steps.

We walk for about 30 minutes taking lefts and rights and so far I haven't seen any kind of train. I tap on his shoulder.

"Umm... excuse me... When exactly are we going to get on this train of yours?"

He turns around and smirks at me.

"Just a few more steps and we will be there"

I nod slowly and continued to follow behind him, soon enough I see a huge blue train on my right side. My mouth opens in shock seeing how magnificent it looks being in such a creepy old place. The doors look brand new and the paint on the train looked like it hasn't been used, as if it was brand new! The shininess felt like it was the sun! I squint at how nice it looks.

The guy opens the doors with the touch of a button and puts his hand out.

"Please come in. We hope you have a great time over there."

I look at him strangely when he says that. I take a step forward into the train while holding onto the rails. I feel a strange rush and look back at the man, but he looked different. He had brown ears and a brown tail. My eyes widen and he smiled showing white sharp fangs. I shivered in fear. The doors close and the train starts moving.

"Wait!!! Why do you look like a wolf?! What is going on?!"

I bang on the windows and see him disappear into the darkness. The lights turn on in the bullet train with a blue-white lighting and I start to pace around the room as I talk to myself.

"Ok, question one, why in the world did he look like a wolf? Question two, why did he have fangs? Question three, since when did he even get them?! and question four... HOW in the WORLD did he HAVE them this whole time?! I mean I should've seen it when i first say him! and he did NOT have those ears and tail before i came in here! ...Wait a second..."

I look down at my legs and see a black fuzzy thin thing with a white tip in between my legs and went past my feet.

"There's no way..."

----------------------------------------------
Hey guys!

Kawaii_Ylli here!

Thanks for reading hope you liked it!!!! Comment what you think and share if you can! Also thank pipeypug for helping me out with the story! Love ya girl 😊👌🏻

Anyway hope you vote and liked it!

Kawaii_Ylli OUT!!!!!!