FEMALE CABOOSE!?!(Red vs. Blue Oneshot)

||Narrator P.O.V||
It was a normal day on the mother of invention, well, as normal as it could be after the director and the freelancers 'rescued' the red and blue team from their little boxed canyon.

Everyone refused to talk about it.

So basically, today was as normal as it could be, since everyone was out of their armour and just lounging about in the lounge room, either chatting, sipping tea(I'm looking at you Wyoming), playing video games on one of the flat screens, or watching tv.

But there was just something that had everyone thinking, even if they didn't talk about it, or even try to hint at it in any way:

Why was caboose still in his blue mark V armour, even when the director gave them the ENTIRE SUMMER off?! Surely the lovable idiot would be smart enough to know that they wouldn't have any missions coming.

Uh...

Right?

Then, of all people, south was the first to ask the question(not nicely, may I add).
"Hey, fucktard, you know we won't be getting any missions for three months right? Or are you deaf along with being brain dead?" South asked, rather harshly, startling the blue soldier into looking at her.

Everyone turned to look at the blue soldier, waiting for his answer when York spotted a strand of what looking to be blond hair coming out from the helmet.
"Hey caboose, when was the last time you cut your hair?" York questioned, earning a look from the others who also then spotted the idiot soldiers strand of...strangely long hair, curiously.

"I...uhh...." The soldier sighed dramatically while turning his head to the ceiling dramatically.

"I might aswell tell you guys now. It's not that big of a secret anyway..." The young soldier trailed off his sentence.

"Wait, secret? Caboose, what the fuck are you talking about? Since when could YOU keep a secret let alone HAVE one!?" Church yelled at the blue clad soldier, making him flinch.

The young soldier sighed before putting his hands to the clasps of his helmet, a woosh  sound coming from them as if he hadn't let his helmet off before. Come to think of it, the dim witted moron never DID show his face to anyone. Not even church.

What they saw surprised the absolute SHIT out of them.

What they saw when caboose took off his blue mark V helmet was a thin, slightly pale face of a female with light blond hair, breath taking sky blue eyes, peach coloured lips and normally tinted pink cheeks.

The whole group just stared in awe, looking at the young, beautiful blond before them, before Tucker's wolf whistle could be heard, followed by tucker walking infront of the blond.

Caboose looked at the black male, clearly confused, before tucker winked and got a rose out of alpha knows where and handed it to the lovable blond.

"Uh, thank you tucker?" Caboose said curiously, her true voice still sounded childish, but was that of a mix between a angel, child, and a normal woman.

The others just laughed at tucker, who was blushing red and walking back to his seat on one of the comfy chairs.

"Caboose, why didn't you tell us earlier!? You can't just keep this kind of thing a secret! And how did you find out how to disguise your voice!?" Church practically screamed, making Caboose's face change from confusion to one of surprise.

"Well, it wasn't important to me, church. And I think some soldier helped me back in the army so I could...uh....I forgot." Church just sighed and shook his head

So....

Caboose was still treated the same, except some of the men tried constantly to flirt with the blond,but other than that it was fine.

The girls treated caboose like a old friend, with an exception of Tex of course.

And life was pretty much normal.

Well, as normal as it could really be, considering that what ever happens in the life of the Reds and blues is NEVER normal.

Oh well.

~~~
Word count: 683