In a flash, my bottoms were being pulled down and Steve slipped his fingers between my folds, stimulating my clit. A content sigh fell over my lips, and I focused on the way his fingers dominated the hot junction between my legs, sinking into the small spot reserved only for him.
I whimpered once he nibbled on my neck, and quickly removed his hand after a hot minute.
"Did I unleash a sex crazed monster?" I moaned, and wiggled against his quivering shaft.
I relinquished myself to him, once he pushed me forward, and slipped his dick roughly inside of me. I gripped the balcony, balancing on pleasure and pain as Steve grunted into my ear.
"Yep, and I'm making up for lost time," he muttered between groans.
I ripped my top off and brought one of his hands to my breast, using his fingers to pinch my nipple.
"Harder, I promise I won't break," I growled, leaning farther forward. He lifted my leg up and began slamming into me, pushing me into the wooden balcony. His heavy sac grazed my sensitive folds, as he thrust into me from behind, and my insides were quivering, ready to explode once his teeth nibbled on my ear.. his other hand wrapped around my thigh, gripping it tight.
"Oh fuck..." I yelled into the morning air. The cold air felt good against my hard nipples and hot skin. The morning dew stuck to our bodies, making them glisten with the weak morning sun.
"I love you, don't stop," I squealed, as my quick orgasm split my body in two as I dragged Steve's fingers against my clit, and began moving them till he did it on his own.
"Steve.." I gasped, and convulsed forward, my mind flaming with only one thing in it, and that was what Steve was doing to my body.
His hands, his lips, his hips pushing into my backside. I couldn't believe we were having sex, out in the open, like a couple of horny teenagers, but I didn't give a shit, I was too invested in the noises he was making.
"I'm.. coming.." Steve growled, his thrusts becoming sloppy and harder, but I pushed myself back into his body, meeting his thrusts with vigor, "oh... I love it when you do that... feels..so fu.. good," he mumbled incoherently between hard thrusts.
"You like that soldier?" I moaned, tilting my head so I could look at his face. He grabbed my hair and pulled my head back as his cock jolted inside of me.
I smiled and pushed myself harder onto his spurting dick, while his eyes widened and he had to grab onto the balcony to keep himself standing.
"You're going to kill me," he whined, as I started going faster, riding him standing up.
"You... think... so...?" I lamented, quickly moving off of him and kneeling down in front of him, "then let's just see how strong that serum really is, shall we?" I slipped his member into my mouth and hollowed out my cheeks as I pushed him farther down my throat.
"Jesus (y/n)!" He yelled, as our eyes met. I cradled his sac in my hand as I bobbed up and down, the noises he was making, turned me on, even more, and gave me a feeling of superiority over him. His fingers clenched at my loose hair, and forced me to go faster, and deeper than I'd ever taken him before, but he seemed to enjoy making me choke and gag on his shaft.
I slipped my fingers into my still dripping folds and rocked slowly back and forth over my fingers.
It didn't take long before he was spilling more of his seed over my lips and down my throat. I rubbed my tongue over the head of his length and kissed it.
"How was that Captain? I giggled, picking up my discarded clothes and quickly moving back to the warmer bedroom.

"The fact that I'm still walking is a true testament to the serum they gave me," he snorted tiredly, while his body twitched, and convulsed, making us both laugh as I quickly got dressed, "Bucky wasn't kidding when he said I would enjoy the ride, literally."
I doubled over in laughter, slipping on a pair of holey jeans and a black t-shirt.
"How the hell would he know?" I quipped, "he hasn't been out on a date since he came back from Wakanda, and the closest thing to a woman he's been around these past couple of years is Natasha."
I tilted my head once Steve cleared his throat, and dropped his bag with a big clatter, spilling it's contents all over the hardwood floor. I frowned as he knelt down quietly and began picking up his stuff, but the air in the room had changed from jovial to something different.
"Steve?" I questioned, slipping into my converse.
"Hmmm?" He hummed, tossing his bag onto his bed, and putting his hat on, "I'm just clumsy, and exhausted from your libido."
"Hmmm? And really, my libido?" I smiled, crossing my arms over my chest, "is there something you wanna tell me, sweetheart?" I added quickly, watching various emotions pass over his immaculate face, "you're fidgeting.."
He looked at me, and quickly shook his head no, but that small, almost violent movement told me all that I needed to know.
I widened my eyes, put my hands on my hips, and tapped my feet impatiently as my husband cleared his throat again, and averted his eyes from mine, but I wasn't stupid.
I was already questioning Nat about her growing relationship with Bucky for the past year, but she shook it off and reiterated they had alot in common, with them being assassin's, working for shady organizations etc., but the look on Steve's face told me something else entirely. Something I had a feeling, I already knew.
"So Nat's been playing double agents with Buck AND Bruce?" I questioned, watching his blue eyes widen and look at the wall behind me, giving me all the answer I needed, "that actually doesn't surprise me, she's been rather giggly and nice for.. well, a while now, which considering she hasn't seen Bruce in over a month..was a little strange."
Steve just looked at me as I grabbed his keys and my hoodie.
"It..uh, that doesn't make you angry?" He asked, following me out into the living room, "it sure as hell makes me angry, and worried what'll happen when Banner finds out."
"Umm, no, not really.. I mean it sucks for Bruce, but I'm not really surprised. His life's in that damned lab, and after you and Tony went after each other, Bruce just seemed to spend even more time there than he did with Red, and she was becoming more desolate and angry," I shrugged, "before you and I started dating, she would take out that anger on me in the ring and when we'd go out on a mission, but I noticed the change in her almost as soon as Buck came back. I'm not one to judge, I actually kinda understand that kind of loneliness," I stated uncomfortably, but focused by eyes on my husband, "and what she does with Bucky is really none of our business, but I'm sure it will be when Bruce and Tony find out. How long have you been carrying this secret?"
"Too long, and like I said, that's what I'm worried about," Steve replied, grabbing my hand as we walked outside to the truck, "Tony and Bruce, but I agree, they've both changed a bit, but I'm sure we aren't the only one's who've noticed."
"Hey we'll cross that bridge when we need to babe, and if you think about it, well, I'm not condoning what she's doing, cause it's wrong either way, but some men don't know what they have till it's gone, but I'll talk to Tasha when we get back, and see just how far she's invested, and hopefully talk some sense into her. She knows how dangerous this can be, not only for James, but for everyone," I concluded about the situation at home, not wanting it to invade our time together, "now let's go get some food, I'm starving, cause you seriously wore me out, come back, and focus on you and me," I laughed, tossing him the keys and jumping into his truck, with his relaxed laughter filtering the air behind me.
"You have a deal Mrs. Rogers, and maybe, just maybe we'll see if we can try a few of those things you mentioned last night," he mused haughtily, before sliding in next to me, "you kind have me curious about the blindfold, and maybe the whole tieing your hands behind your back.."
I scoffed, and burst out laughing, "fiend, here I thought we'd have to ease into this, yet here you are, already wanting to tie my ass up, shame on you Captain Rogers," I giggled, and nudged his shoulder.
"Hey you started this, so just call me curious, and I'm kinda looking forward to seeing you at my complete mercy," he chuckled while he shifted in his clothes.
"Then let's stop at the hardware store, we need some rope," I teased, but my mouth dropped open once my husband nodded his head in agreement, "closet freak, and we're gonna end up going back home emaciated from the loss of fluids..pervert.."
"And I think I'm okay with that," he retorted, grabbing my hand and kissing it as he started the truck and headed into town.