Bums on bikes 2!

"Why do these bums keep coming back?!" Steven thought to himself as he was surrounded by evil bums. Before that Steven and Amethyst were showing Lapis human food. So they went to Beach city Fries! "So we just stick them in our mouths and swallow them?" Said Lapis. "That's kind of the idea." Said Steven. "Whaaaaaaaaaa!!!" They heard yelling and saw Peridot running at them. "What's wrong?" Said Steven. "There here they are after me and they saw me at the barn!" "Who?" Said Amethyst. "Them." It started to rain flaming poo from the sky. "THE BUMS ON BIKES!!!" Random bums on bikes started to bike around the city and throw around flaming poo. "RUN!" But it was too late Peridot Lapis and Amethyst were surrounded buy the bums on bikes. "Hey watch it!" Pearl and Garnet were shoved out of the beach house buy bums on bikes. "I will save you guys!" Says Steven. "I just don't know how yet!" Steven ran to a cave and thought? Then he came up with a idea but before he could do anything a bum on a bike found him a dragged him out of the cave. The bums on bikes had formed a ring around the gems Lapis and Peridot. "Now that you all are here." Said a bum, "we will tell you our plan." "What do you want with us?" Said Steven. "We were hired buy the diamonds from home world they want revenge because of what you did to Black Diamond." "We will take you to home world and they will choose what they want to do to you." "Not if we  stop you!" Said Steven "WE WANT TO HEAR A JOKE!" A old guy who looked like a fisher man appeared magically. A random guy told them that his name was Stan. "Well here it go's!" "My ex-wife still misses me!" "No NO NOT A JOKE!" Yells the bums on bikes "BUT HER AIM IS GETTING BETTER!" "Nooooo!" Yelled the bums on bikes as they blew up. "Well that's my joke!" And Stan disappeared. "Well that was strange." Says Garnet. "But we now know that home world is still after us." Said Pearl. The gems went off to go relax and fix the damage and put out fires.