jungkook browsed the internet, waiting for something interesting to happen. not until an idea popped in his mind.

he clicked the search tab and entered 'best sex dolls'  he smiled victoriously, and tapped his fingers on his mouse. a few moments later, the loading finished.

he browsed through a hundred of sex dolls, girls and boys, 12 year olds, 50 year olds (ew gross), but then, a particular site caught his eye.

www. domsexdolls.com

"dom?" jungkook smirked at the thought, him, underneath a dominant, bossy, and rough, guy. he decided to click the site and was greeted by different kinds of, they all had well-built bodies that defined their dominant looks.

he was scrolling through hundreds and felt he was bored, not until a boy in 20s caught his attention, his body wasn't as well-built as others, but he has those sexy dominant looks, with a dangerous smirk painted all over his face.

jungkook was, well, turned on.

profile:

name: kim taehyung/ taetae
age: 21 y/o
made in: daegu
was: a barista in "byun coffee shop"
likes: cute, boys with pale complexion, boys with sub looks, rough sex.
description: kink addict, great at making sex tapes, wild.
motto: "kawaii in the streets, senpai in the sheets."
dislikes: his owner with other guys, making him jealous, making him hungry, calling him cute, you can never call him a sub, he also dislikes being called "baby boy"
favorite food: his owner

add to cart?  yes or no?

jungkook was amazed, the guy was the one he's been looking for. 

your very dom sex doll, kim taehyung,  will be delivered, in just 1 week.

jungkook's eyes glistened at the thought, it's like winning a lottery for him. maybe, in a different way, he thought he was stupid too, i mean like, would you be happy if a sex doll would take your virginity when it's supposed to be your first boyfriend.

nah, he was just too sexually frustrated to even think.

new fanfic eyy. im sick tho.