A life of a lesbian

Author note: I know nothing about being a lesbian, so I don't mean offence also sorry if I write really short I am still new please cope with me, enjoy and have fun reading!

***
My name is Crystal I'm 16 years old, I'm only child my mum died when I was young, but my dad is a great mum figure too. I guess.

Crystals POV

The alarm wakes me up this morning as I have school.
I go to an co-ed school, I live with my dad and I have no siblings. I got ready for school jump in the shower and brush my teeth and hair. I search in my closet and I find these dark blue wedges that look like converse, pop on some denim jeans and one shoulder purple top. When I got to school I spotted my friends Jade and Stacey. We're like the 'IT' gang. Everyone just adores us!
Jade is 15 and has emerald green eyes and chocolate brown hair, while Stacey is 16 and has fiery red hair but deep blue eyes.
BRRIIINNNGGGGG went the bell.

"We'll see you guys in later!" I said

"Yeah bye" Stacey and Jade replied in unison

Well I better get going I thought to myself.
I got to my first class, it was Natural science, we were doing projects on how the body works, my group was with my best guy friend Tyler, he is a real lady's man, he has dark brown hair that swayed to the right and jade green eyes which stand out, he is in the football team (soccer as the Americans call it) , best Forward striker EVER!
And Josh the cutest and the smartest person at school-who is also my friend.

"Okay class, we have a new student, would you like to introduce yourself?" Said my teacher MR. Elec

"Thank you, my name is Laura I'm 16, nice to meet you!" Saying with a smile on her face

She has dirty blonde hair and icey blue eyes

"She needs a group any volunteers?" Continued MR. Elec

Every boy in the class even Tyler shot up there hands, it was so funny because it sounded like we were in year three again, they all sounded like monkeys. All the girls were literally rolling on the floor laughing! Including me!!

"Alright, thank you that's enough, you will go in Crystals group" blared MR. Elec trying to get our attention

As he said that he directed her towards my direction
OMG she is coming my way, no way! She's looking at me, well yeah how else is she going to see where she is going?

Laura's POV

OMG, her big chocolate brown eyes they are staring right at me, my heart is racing I don't know why? I am bi so what? But I've never liked a girl so I don't really know. Well got to suck it in because i am here now and she is probably straight anyways. Alright here it goes...

"Hi, my name is Laura" I said with a smile on my face but I was absolutely petrified!

"Yeah we kinda know that, hey I'm Tyler " started Tyler
Crystal gave him a nudge
"Ouch!"
"Be nicer!" Crystal whispered
I giggled and said "it's okay, I have a feeling that this friendship will last long!"
"Me too!" She replied

BRRIINNGGGG

***

I got on the bus and bumped into Crystal.

"Oh hey!" I waved franticly as I said

"Hey Laura! Hope you enjoyed your first day!" She replied as she got a four seater with two other girls

"Come on over! Come meet Jade," she pointed to the one with dark brown hair "and Stacey" then pointed to the one with red hair

"Hi, nice to meet you!" I said, I was glad I have made some new friends!

10 mins later I found out that me and Crystal live on the same street!

Crystal's POV

Well, now this is just awkward. We both live on the same street. And by the looks of it opposite each other!
"Bye Crystal see ya tomorrow!" Shouted Laura from across the street.
Her icey blue eyes stared at me expecting an answer.
So I gave up and said.
"See ya tomorrow, I can't wait!" And I actually found myself smiling!

-end of chapter one-
Thanks for reading comment on what should happen next!
101reader101